This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Trying to query Nodes not collecting data for > 24 hours

I have tried to create the report in report writer using Current status of Nodes, Volumes, etc.    However when I try to filter on last_Sync time the input is in Milliseconds and does not except the value I am trying to enter.     So I thought I would try to create this report with my "beginner" sql query skills and apparently I am not even a "Beginner".   Here is what I have so far.

SELECT COUNT( * ) AS N_NodesNotCollecting FROM Nodes CROSS APPLY ( SELECT TOP 1 DateTime FROM ResponseTime WHERE NodeID = Nodes.NodeID ORDER BY DateTime DESC) ResponseTimeMostRecentCollected WHERE ResponseTimeMostRecentCollected.DateTime < DATEADD( HOUR, -24, GETDATE() ) AND Nodes.UnManaged = 0

I understand that the SELECT TOP 1 is most likely not what I am wanting since I want all nodes not collecting data but I am not sure what I need to change this to.    Hell I may not even have the right query from the git go -

Any help would be much appreciated.....   Even if the help is in the form of a decent SQL for jackasses video on youtube.....