This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to change filter criteria??

Dear all,

Is there anyway, we can change/update the filter criteria of the assets while creating a request?

Right now all assets are being shown according to Department, can we show according to the user???

Quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks all.

• In this scenario is it the Tech that is creating the ticket, or the end-user (Client) that is creating it?

On the Tech side when i create a ticket, after i associate the Client account with the ticket on the "Client Info" tab i can then go to the "Asset info" tab and choose assets to associate with the ticket.

If the Client that i chose on the first tab has any assets assigned to them, I can see those near the top and choose one.   Alternatively, i could search by other criteria (node name, department, location, IP address, etc...) using the search field that is further down the page:

2016-08-04 14_49_32-den-demo-whd-a.dmz.local_helpdesk_WebObjects_Helpdesk.woa_wa_TicketActions_view.png