11 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2016 10:42 PM by fazl azeem

Netpath

fazl azeem

I have created a new service in net path but its been very long and the icon is still grey and says 1st poll has not complete, can anyone tell me that am i missing something or making any mistake, i have defined a destination and defined a source as well and port number 443 and given the credentials of the source.

• Re: Netpath
          rmatejka

Is the default Google service displaying a path?

fazl azeem

yes the default google was working fine untill i deleted it and tried to make a new path, now i have made 2 paths, 1 for google and 1 for thwack, but both are grey, i heard someone said that 1st poll for 1 minute then after that is successful, then u do the 5 and 10 min poll, but this thing is still not working for me.

rmatejka

The polling interval change is only done for the default google service that is auto-created. After 24 hours, the polling interval is reduced to 12 hours. If this is an evaluation version, can you verify that your license is still valid? Also are you using a remote agent or the local agent? Admin > Agent Settings > Manage Agents, what is the status of the agent? If you select the agent, select View Installed Agent Plug-ins under the More Actions menu, what is the status of the NetPath Plugin?
                  2016-06-15_06h29_11.png
                  Rick

fazl azeem

I am using a free trial version, to get my hands on to the product, but our clients are using licensed product. For the upgradation of NPM 11.5.3 to V.12, i was asked to get my hands on to it and practice before going to the client end, is there any difference in trial version and Licensed version? I mean in terms of can do and can't do difference? features works fine on licensed version but is not enabled in trial version? is it true?

ankthar lemarre

Have you possibly gone over the 20 paths per poller?

EBeach

I have the same issue. And to above questions the Google is green but doesn't show as many hops as the information videos have shown. I only created 4 other paths testing two agents. I created a ticket with support but no answers yet.

EBeach

Not sure if this thread is dead or not but for us we got an email about something that was wrong with the VNQM download and to reinstall. When doing that we found a hotfix for the web UI and installed both. All is well now and fixed a bunch of issues we had after the upgrade.