2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2016 9:48 AM by mblackburn

Does  the API support Jsonp?

mblackburn

I can query orion from ajax / javascript.  I get cross domain errors when specifying data type : json.  If I specify data type : jsonp, then I receive all the object records , however my code gets an error (expected ; ) or in some cases unterminated string  error.  A google search says this is because I am specifying Jsonp data type , but getting json data returned.  Is there any way to get around the cross domain policy with json, or use jsonp?

Thanks

Matt

• Re: Does  the API support Jsonp?
          tdanner

We don't currently have cross-domain or JSONP support for the API. Could you tell us more about what you are building?

• Re: Does  the API support Jsonp?
            mblackburn

If I pull it off it may be for sale.  LOL kidding.  I am trying to get interface stats from swql query, which I basically can do.  The goal is to build a interface traffic view that does not require me to manually create each graph.  I want to have various pages that may graph all interfaces that match a certain custom property.  If I add a property to the interface it shows up on the page dynamically.  Also I could have a property for page order and then add it to sort the graphs.  Etc etc