This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Script to find staled NFS Mount Points in Linux through Perl

I found a script on the internet that kind of meets my needs of finding a script to determine if a linux machine has a staled NFS Mount Point.  I tweeked the script a little bit to fit my environment and I have came up with the below script.  I was successfully able to run the script locally on the machine but when I use SAM to run the script, I get

Get Output Failed:

Can't identify dynamic column definitions from script output. Please, check if script output has properly formatted unique identifiers.

Has anyone also tried creating this script and found a better way to determine if an NFS mount point is stalled, or if anyone with better perl scripting experience in SAM can point out my mistake, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

#!/usr/bin/perl

# Usage: check_nfs_client

# Description:

# This script determines whether there

# are stale NFS mounts on the host.

open FD,">/tmp/nfsCheck";

print FD "#!/bin/bash\ncd \$1 || { exit 0; }\nexit 0;\n";

close FD;

$dirs = `mount | grep " type nfs " | awk '{print \$3}'`;

foreach $mtpt (split(/\n/,$dirs)) {

system("/tmp/nfsCheck $mtpt &");

system("sleep 0.3");