6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2016 1:59 PM by edwelly

Web Help Desk and Office 365 mail

mmickey

Is anyone using Web Help Desk with Office 365 mail? We have found since migrating to this that our Help Desk has issues checking its mail intermittently, nearly every day.

• Re: Web Help Desk and Office 365 mail
          eber123

Hello Michael,

I would be also interested of how WHD works with MS-Office 365. Since about 3 years we use WHD and move to MS-Office 365 at some stage this summer.

We use version 12.1.0 and synchronize to an open LDAP domain (hopefully moving later to MS-Active Directory). I was wondering too how other users experienced WHD with MS-Office 365.

Regards,

Eberhard

mmickey

Eberhard,

All in all Office 365 seems to be working well, but we have noticed that the helpdesk has intermittent issues being able to access its mailbox. We'll see email errors for 5-10 minutes, and then it goes back to normal for anywhere from a few hours to a few days.

Other than that, and aside from many users aversion to change, our migration has been fairly smooth.

Mike

eber123

Hello Michael,

Thank you for the reply. Have you reported that issue to Solarwinds Support? I believed that there was some problems with older versions and MS-Office 365 and obviously hoping that a newer version of WHD is more responsive / reliable (by the way which version of WHD do you use?).

We might be able to accept a 5 minutes delay, but 10 minutes or maybe more is, well, not so desirable.

Regards,

Eberhard