3 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2016 8:55 AM by john.ta

Custom Query Hot Links

john.ta

I have found when using a custom query and displaying the list of nodes it doesn't display them in a format where you can click to go to node details or anything.  Is there anyway to add this functionality like the canned queries?

SELECT E0.[Router].[Nodes].[DisplayName]

FROM Orion.Routing.Neighbors AS E0

WHERE ( ( ( E0.[Router].[Nodes].[IP_Address] LIKE '10.%' ) AND ( E0.[Router].[Nodes].[IP_Address] LIKE '%.1' ) ) AND ( ( E0.[ProtocolOrionStatus] = '2' ) AND ( E0.[AutonomousSystem] = '8888' ) ) )

THANKS!

• Re: Custom Query Hot Links
          pawelg

Hello,

Of course there is a way to include links and make the Custom Query resources more valuable,

have a look at our Blog Post about Custom Resources here.

kind regards,

Pawel Grabowski

Prosperon - UK SolarWinds Partners

Installation | Consultancy | Training | Licenses

facebook_icon.jpglinkedin.pngblogger.pngtwitter-icon.jpg

john.ta

That is exactly what I am looking for, but I am kinda at a loss as to how to add that to my query.  I have tried the following to no prevail:

SELECT E0.[Router].[Nodes].[DisplayName], '/Orion/NetPerfMon/NodeDetails.aspx?NetObject=N%3a'+ToString(N.NodeID) AS [_LinkFor_Node Name],

FROM Orion.Routing.Neighbors AS E0

WHERE ( ( ( E0.[Router].[Nodes].[IP_Address] LIKE '10.%' ) AND ( E0.[Router].[Nodes].[IP_Address] LIKE '%.1' ) ) AND ( ( E0.[ProtocolOrionStatus] = '2' ) AND ( E0.[AutonomousSystem] = '8888' ) ) )

What am I missing?

john.ta

Finally got it to work:

SELECT

N.Caption as [Node Name], '/Orion/images/StatusIcons/small-' + ToString(N.StatusIcon) AS [_IconFor_Node Name], '/Orion/NetPerfMon/NodeDetails.aspx?NetObject=N%3a'+ToString(N.NodeID) AS [_LinkFor_Node Name]

FROM Orion.Routing.Neighbors AS RT

LEFT JOIN Orion.Nodes AS N on RT.NodeID=N.NodeID

WHERE ( ( ( IP_Address LIKE '10.%' ) AND ( IP_Address LIKE '%.1' ) ) AND ( ( ProtocolOrionStatus = '2' ) AND AutonomousSystem = '8888' ) )

THANKS!