This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Having Trouble Getting Top Talkers Working

New Solarwinds user here. I am having trouble getting top talkers working in NPM 11.5.2. I have enabled SNMP on all devices but they do not show any data. It has been 24 hours since my test run of two different locations. I have been able to reach two computers only. WMI method works fine but obviously that does not measure bandwidth. I have scanned two different network locations around the Tri-state area and was only able to see two computers through snmp polling method out of 117 computers. This is after I used solarwinds SNMP Enabler to get these locations configured for SNMP. I thought that would work and it did turn on SNMP on the various devices. I just can't seem to poll bandwidth data. Firewalls are turned off on these computers as well. Any help would be appreciated.