This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Netflow with Avaya 5520 and 4850 switches

I was wondering if anybody has setup Avaya 5520s or 4850s to be Netflow enabled?  If you know any of the CMD that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ian

• You should be able to do this using IPFix on the 5520 at least. I'd assume 4850s would also support it but you may run into differences.

This document should be a good starting place.

https://downloads.avaya.com/css/P8/documents/100123896

Let me know how it works out!

Nathan Hejnicki

Loop1 Systems

• The commands listed are how to configure IPFIX on Avaya:

configure ip-fix ip-address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx protocol udp L4-port 2055 vr "VR-Default"  (The X's here are for the SolarWinds Orion Server)

configure ip-fix source ip-address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx vr "VR-Default" (The X's here are for the ip address of your Avaya switch)

configure ip-fix ports 47 ingress-and-egress (Change the 47 number to whatever port you want to see NetFlow from like uplink ports)

enable ip-fix ports 47 ipv4

configure ip-fix ports 48 ingress-and-egress  (Just example of how to configure additional ports

enable ip-fix ports 48 ipv4