This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Available Survey Tags

I've been using WHD for a while now and would like to implement a survey.  I'm currently testing it to see how the end user sees the survey but the reminder e-mails are not clear what ticket the survey is for.  Is there a tag available that can reference the subject line of the ticket that particular survey is for?  Also, what are all of the available tags we can use for these surveys?

Oh one more thing, can I delete old survey answers so I don't screw up the reporting with my fake answers during this testing phase?  I just want to make sure I can have fun with some stupid answers and delete those so they don't show up later for upper management emoticons_happy.png

• I was just curious if this is correct, but are these the only available tags for use in Survey e-mails?
    <first_name>, <last_name>, <survey_link text="click here">, <ticket_url>

What is a bit frustrating is that there are a ton of tags available for creating Action Rules but none of those seem to work if I use them for the survey e-mails.  At the very least it would be nice to let our staff see the subject line that the survey is pertaining to, but the <subject> tag only works in Action Rules.
    Also, the <ticket_url> is not clickable.  I tried to trick it by adding <a href> tag, but that didn't work either.  The survey link is clickable, but it seems like both should be.

• Is it possible to have the survey reminder e-mail sent out even if the tech clicks "Save" instead of "Save & E-mail" when closing the ticket?  It doesn't make sense clicking "Save" would prevent the survey from being sent, but so far my testing is showing it does just that.  There also needs to be a way to remove one of those buttons and only have one, especially if this is going to let a tech decide if a survey is sent out.  That doesn't make any sense at all!

• Good questions.  Did you ever get an answer on these?