This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Unexpected Website Error - Unable to load ignore list

My list of ignored nodes and interfaces has gotten very long - I can't pull up the list any more.

Is there an easy way to increase the timeout needed to get a list that is long?

It currently times out after 60 seconds.

If not - can I edit the database tables directly? I can see the DiscoveryIgnoredNodes and DiscoveryIgnoredInterfaces tables with database manager and there are 4K+ and 85K+ rows in these tables.

Any help is appreciated.

• Answer to self ... Orion can't handle these large lists. Had to use Database Manager to delete rows from the tables. After cleaning out the tables things went back to working fine.

Note on ignore lists: These lists just change what is populated in the results of a discovery - discovery will still 'discover' things in the ignore lists, you just won't see them in results unless you explicitly ask the interface to show you discovery results with status 'ignored'