This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

VMs not showing as "Orion managed"

I have a slew of VMs that for some reason are showing up as not being managed by Orion when they really are. For instance, here's the details page for a VM in our environment:

pastedImage_0.png

We're running Hyper-V on Windows 2012 R2 Datacenter. This VM is, in fact, in Orion as a managed node. I've tried removing one of these nodes and adding it by clicking on this specific button, but as I suspected, it didn't change anything. Is there something I am missing here? I'd really like the various pages and sections all linked together like I see with other VMs that seem to work fine.

EDIT: It seems like all the VMs that are experiencing this behavior are non-Windows VMs. I did check and most of them have the Linux Integration Services for Hyper-V installed.