The NorthTide Group is seeking a Network Engineer to support a Department of Defense customer. The Network Engineer will be responsible for providing network engineering support focusing on large-scale internet protocol (IPv4/IPv6) networking infrastructure deployment and management spanning complex distributed networks of multiple classifications. The Network Engineer must be proficient with operating in a production environment, and integrate network solutions with complex data centers, Department of Defense (DoD) Command and Control (C2) systems, audio/visual and video-teleconferencing systems and information assurance processes and procedures. The Network Engineer will be responsible for analyzing system requirements and developing technical solutions.
Specific Duties/Tasks But Not Limited To:
The Network Engineer will be required to provide Network Infrastructure designs that incorporate the following:
- DoD Information Assurance policy
- C2 systems and missions
- Reliable and redundant enterprise network services, including SNMPv3, syslog, SSH, NTP, and any flow-based protocol (i.e. NetFlow v9, IPFIX, and/or sFlow)
- Dual-Stack (IPv4 and IPv6) environment
- Routing & switching
- Network Management
- Networks quality of service (QoS)
- Networks traffic engineering
- Networks intrusion detection and protection systems
- Networks firewalls and proxy systems
- Security measure on all information systems
- Cyber vulnerability detection and assessment
- Network-based information assurance devices
- 6+ years of experience in providing network engineering support and installation support on large-scale IP networking infrastructure deployments and management spanning complex distributed networks of multiple classifications with 1 year of experience in the design, implementation and upgrade of complex data centers, Department of Defense (DoD) Command and Control (C2) systems, audio/visual and video-teleconferencing systems within the past 2 years
- Hands-on experience and expertise in ‘Network Management’
- Recent experience and expertise in working with SolarWinds (network device mgmt.), QRadar (syslog/SIEM), RedSeal (continuous network monitoring and network threat monitoring), Gigamon (network tap), and Wireshark (packet capture).
- Must possess, at a minimum, an active Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification, or equivalent
- Must possess an active Security+ certification
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) or either have had SCI eligibility or Top Secret eligibility granted from a new (SSBI) or Periodic Reinvestigation (SBPR)within the last two (2) years.
LOCATION: Omaha, Nebraska
HOURS: M-F excluding Federal Holidays
The NorthTide Group, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package that offers:
- Competitive pay (Oh Yes!!!)
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
If you have any question please feel free to let me know or contact our Recruiter, Savitha Raghavendran, at email@example.com.
Visit our website at NorthTide Group for company information.