56 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2016 7:13 AM by dmartzall

NPM Installation Problem

esther823

Hi All,

I am new to NPM. I am going to install SolarWinds-NPM-v11.5.3.62-Eval onto Window server 2012.

I have installed IIS but i am not able to open my web console.Attached is the error message.

There are no SolarWinds Orion Module Engine even I have run the configuration Wizard.

Please advise if I have done anything wrong. Thanks.

EW

• Re: NPM Installation Problem
          silverbacksays

Hey esther823!

Looking at the Orion services in your screenshot, you're missing all the core services of Orion. Did the configuration wizard ask you for a database location? It looks like you need to remove everything, ensure you have the FULL NPM installer, and install it again. You can download the evaluation from the solarwinds.com website, or the licensed installer from your customer portal.

esther823

Thanks @silverbacksays!

The configuration wizard asked for database location, and i use the default value only . It is ok for that?

Also, may I know if I need to configure the database before I start the configuration wizard?

And you said i have missed all the core services of Orion, but as i remember i choose all the services when I start up the configuration wizard.

Do you know why it will happen?

Moreover, the installer is SolarWinds-NPM-v11.5.3-Eval and it is download from solarwinds. May I know if it is the full NPM?

Thanks a lots.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  esther823

Also, when I try to reinstall the software, the configuration wizard startup automatically (without asking the database location).

But below error message appear:

Database configuration failed:

•  Exception while configuring plugin Quality of Experience Monitor component Website. Could not find a part of the path 'C:\InetPub\SolarWinds\App_GlobalResources\DPIWebContent.de.resx'.

Please advise what can I do to solve the problem. Thanks in advance.

silverbacksays

Not a problem

That installer looks like it has everything you need. Did you choose the standard or advanced install option when going through the installation wizard?

With regards to the Orion services, generally you should see the following:

Default_Services.jpg

As you don't have them all installed, I think the configuration wizard failed.

Can you check if the Orion server has SQL Express installed?

esther823

thanks!

i choose standard for installation. Any problem with that?

Sorry that may i ask how to check for the SQL Express ?

Do i need to run as administrator to install NPM? Also, seem that i miss out a lots of Orion service, but as i remeber i choosed all service when i can choose the service, dont know why the config wizard is failed?

Attached is the list i choose to install service , i leave it at default ( choose all). dont know why most of the services cannot install successfully.

esther823

Hi Silverbacksays,

Any suggestion? Because I am not good at server setting, please help me on that.

Or do you have any link which is about install NPM on window server 2012? Thanks in advance.

silverbacksays

Sorry for the tardy response, esther823! I'm in the UK, so my awake times may differ from yours

With the standard installation, Orion will install SQL Server Express. This isn't ideal as you will be limited in the size your database can grow. I would only recommend this option for evaluation or lab environments. Since it seems you are installing the evaluation, this should be fine. That said, is it likely that you will be purchasing NPM going forward? If so, you will need to invest in a new SQL server license, or create a new database on an existing SQL installation, anyway. It might be worth sorting that out first. Otherwise you risk loosing the polling data captured during the evaluation when you deploy the production environment.

With the install, it's always best to run any application installation as an administrator to ensure that everything gets installed correctly. At this point, once you've dealt with the SQL question I mentioned earlier in this post, what I would do is completely remove both Orion and SQL Express, then start again, Ensuring you're installing with an account that has local admin rights, and running the installation elevated.

I hope that solves your problem! Keep me posted!

esther823

Thanks silverbacksays,

After I completely remove both Orion and SQL Express. Also installing with administrator account. Still get an error on:

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\InetPub\SolarWinds\App_GlobalResources\DPIWebContent.de.resx'.

1.jpg

I think this is the reason why I only have four installed services. But i cannot solve this problem even I found the error on the internet.

If the software is good, i will discuss with my boss and maybe will buy full version ( but seem it is not easy to install /_\)

Please help. Thanks.

silverbacksays

Just a thought, esther823, do you already have the IIS role installed on the server you are deploying the software on? If not, install it and try again. Also, make sure you run the installer as an Administrator. I think I mentioned this before, but it's always good to ensure you have the correct rights on the server you're installing things on, and if you don't it will prompt you for an administrator's password.

dmartzall

I would also add, esther823 a clean install will make this go smoother.  If this is on a VM, I'd revert it back to it's base image.  This ensures that there's no clutter left behind from the previous install attempts.  What silverbacksays  is saying about using the correct rights is spot on.  So, log into the machine again with an account that has admin rights on the box.  From there make sure that IIS and either SQL Express or a SQL instance has been set up for NPM.  The install for NPM should run smoother this time around.

esther823

silverbacksays,

Yes, IIS installed as below:

2.jpg

Any setting is needed for IIS after installation?

And I have already used right click to run as administrator. And no password is shown for me to input ( So i should be administrator, right?)

The only problem I can think of is I am using Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard evaluation version. It is ok for that?

Thanks!!!!!!

ecklerwr1

Also I suppose it's possible you might have gotten a corrupt download of the installer somehow.  I'd try re-downloading the installer just to rule that out.

jstinson@l1s

You have to install .net 3.5 in advance but NPM will ask you if you want to install IIS, click yes and it will install it for you.  You can check UAC by opening Control Panel -> User Accounts, click on Change User Account Control settings, select Never notify, I believe this requires a reboot to take full affect.

esther823

Still the same error.

Should be no problem if I installed SQL and NPM in the same server, right? Thanks.

esther823

Hi all,

silverbacksays, jstinson@l1s, ecklerwr1.

After I use Window server 2008 R2 Standard, I finished the setup easily without any pre-install of IIS or SQL.

4.jpg

So maybe it is the problem of windows server 2012?

Anyway, thanks again with all of you. Let me try out NPM immediately. XD

ecklerwr1

Wow that's interesting to know... I wonder if anyone else is using W2K12 yet?  I'm still using W2K8R2.  The way you described with W2K8R2 is how it's supposed to go... I'm glad you got it going... why it didn't work on W2012 is a little bit of a concern because I thought it was supposed to work... perhaps it's your VM... idk?  Or NPM isn't really working with 2012 Server possibly... idk?

yusoserious

We are using w2k12r2 on our NPM install. 

janene16

I'm using Windows 2012 and I noticed from its first install, .Net framework feature is not included. I had to go to Server Management and install it first then proceed with installing NPM.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
                                                    ecklerwr1

Very good information!!!

esther823

janene16,

Thanks for your important information. But may I know which .NET framework you download?

Or just go to "Add Roles and Features Wizard" for the framework installation?

Thanks.

jstinson@l1s

You just install it using the add roles and features, no need to download it. I have also installed solarwinds products on many server running 2012 and have had no issues. I just have to make sure .net is installed and UAC is turned off.

esther823

Thanks jstinson@l1s,

But seem that I have already installed as below?

5.jpg

Or any missing part? Thanks.

janene16

The screenshot you got looks like mine. If you expanded WCF do you see TCP Port Sharing ticked?

Also check if the IIS is like this ^

esther823

Thanks janene16,

I checked and installed more as below:

7.jpg

And it is still not working /_\ Why windows server 2012 is so trouble on installing NPM XD.

Anyway, thanks for you help and I am already playing NPM with window server 2008 XD

If anyone still have any suggestion of the NPM installation with W2K12, i am still happy with that . Thanks.

silverbacksays

Hey esther823,

I install NPM on Server 2012 R2 all the time, and I've not once encountered the trouble you're having It's almost as if the OS is out to get you!

What happens if you try to install it on a brand new VM, that is not attached to your domain? I'm thinking that you may have some group policy / security policy settings which could be interfering with the installation.

For instance, I installed NPM on a VMware VM yesterday, using the express install option, and it worked fine.

janene16

I'm really curious as to why its failing.

Can you re-run the NPM installer on your 2012 server and once the installation finishes, go to

C:\ProgramData\Solarwinds and find the most recent OrionInstaller.log

Paste what it says here

esther823

Thanks janene16,

Below is the log file:

*** Assembly OrionInstaller, Version=2015.1.35100.9209, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null, .NET version v4.0.30319 ***

2016-04-20 18:29:59,222 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program - Program start

2016-04-20 18:29:59,256 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program - Command Line: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\SolarWinds-NPM-v11.5.3.62-Eval.exe, -SESSIONID=7ADD38F9-F2C7-4DD2-A866-0CE86344719B

*** Assembly OrionInstallerLib, Version=2015.1.35100.9209, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null, .NET version v4.0.30319 ***

2016-04-20 18:29:59,284 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - { Initializing OIP entered

2016-04-20 18:29:59,284 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipEnvironment - Invalid OIP base url from Environment: ''

2016-04-20 18:29:59,301 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - OIP Base Url: 'https://api.solarwinds.com/swip/', Session ID: '7ADD38F9-F2C7-4DD2-A866-0CE86344719B', User ID: '002D4BA2-6870-4EDE-B7CB-A910984723A6'.

2016-04-20 18:29:59,301 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - OIP events buffer size 30, max buffer size 300.

2016-04-20 18:29:59,301 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Events endpoint is 'https://api.solarwinds.com/swip/Events'

2016-04-20 18:29:59,301 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - System Description endpoint is 'https://api.solarwinds.com/swip/SystemDescription'

2016-04-20 18:29:59,301 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - File upload endpoint is 'https://api.solarwinds.com/swip/Upload.ashx'

2016-04-20 18:29:59,473 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - OIP data transmission is ENABLED based on current settings. Opt-In: True, Stop Collection: False, Connected to Internet True.

2016-04-20 18:29:59,489 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - } Initializing OIP exited

2016-04-20 18:29:59,489 [4] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Starting OIP server connection check.

2016-04-20 18:29:59,504 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer - Version - 2015.1.35100.9209 - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:29:59,504 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer - Started - The Installer has been initiated. UTC Time: 2016-04-20 10:29:59Z, Local Time: 2016-04-20 18:29:59Z. - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:29:59,504 [5] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.SystemDescription - { Collecting System Description entered

2016-04-20 18:29:59,520 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program - Orion Preferred Locale: en-US

2016-04-20 18:29:59,520 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program - Available Installed Locales found at (C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\):

2016-04-20 18:29:59,520 [5] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.SystemDescription - Collecting System Description: GetOSName()

2016-04-20 18:29:59,520 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    de

2016-04-20 18:29:59,520 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    en

2016-04-20 18:29:59,520 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    fo

2016-04-20 18:29:59,520 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    he

2016-04-20 18:29:59,520 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    is

2016-04-20 18:29:59,536 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    ja

2016-04-20 18:29:59,536 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    sw

2016-04-20 18:29:59,551 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program - Installed Locale Matching Preferred Local: en

2016-04-20 18:29:59,551 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program - The default locale to us (until user picks one): en

2016-04-20 18:29:59,583 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program - Loading manifest from C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\InstallManifest.config

2016-04-20 18:29:59,629 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerSettings - Command Line: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\SolarWinds-NPM-v11.5.3.62-Eval.exe, -SESSIONID=7ADD38F9-F2C7-4DD2-A866-0CE86344719B

2016-04-20 18:29:59,645 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerSettings - Detecting install path screen behavior switch

2016-04-20 18:29:59,645 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerSettings - Install path screen behavior switch not found - default behavior will be used

2016-04-20 18:29:59,645 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerSettings - IsSilentInstall: False

2016-04-20 18:29:59,645 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerSettings - IsPseudoLocalesEnabled: False

2016-04-20 18:29:59,645 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerSettings - IsLanguageSelectionHidden: False

2016-04-20 18:29:59,645 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerSettings - UseVerboseMsiLogging: False

2016-04-20 18:29:59,645 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerSettings - SkipDPIProbe: False

2016-04-20 18:29:59,645 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerSettings - SkipActions: none

2016-04-20 18:29:59,676 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for vcredist\2008SP1\vcredist_x86.exe

2016-04-20 18:29:59,848 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for vcredist\2008SP1\vcredist_x86.exe

2016-04-20 18:29:59,848 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for vcredist\2010\vcredist_x86.exe

2016-04-20 18:29:59,864 [6] INFO  OrionInstaller.Program - Current machine is connected to internet.

2016-04-20 18:29:59,864 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for vcredist\2010\vcredist_x86.exe

2016-04-20 18:29:59,864 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for MSXML 6.0 SP1\x86\msxml6_x86.msi

2016-04-20 18:29:59,942 [5] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.SystemDescription - Collecting System Description: GetCPUName()

2016-04-20 18:30:00,036 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for MSXML 6.0 SP1\x86\msxml6_x86.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:00,036 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for MSXML 6.0 SP1\x64\msxml6_x64.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:00,098 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for MSXML 6.0 SP1\x64\msxml6_x64.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:00,098 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for vcredist\2012\vcredist_x86.exe

2016-04-20 18:30:00,114 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for vcredist\2012\vcredist_x86.exe

2016-04-20 18:30:00,114 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for vcredist\2012\vcredist_x64.exe

2016-04-20 18:30:00,114 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for vcredist\2012\vcredist_x64.exe

2016-04-20 18:30:00,114 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for vcredist\2013\vcredist_x86.exe

2016-04-20 18:30:00,130 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for vcredist\2013\vcredist_x86.exe

2016-04-20 18:30:00,130 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for vcredist\2013\vcredist_x64.exe

2016-04-20 18:30:00,145 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for vcredist\2013\vcredist_x64.exe

2016-04-20 18:30:00,145 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for Microsoft SQL Server System CLR Types 2008\x86\SQLSysClrTypes.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:00,176 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiDatabaseInfo - Found related product "SQL Server System CLR Types" v10.3.5500.0 already installed.

2016-04-20 18:30:00,364 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for Microsoft SQL Server System CLR Types 2008\x86\SQLSysClrTypes.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:00,364 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for Microsoft SQL Server System CLR Types 2008\x64\SQLSysClrTypes.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:00,395 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiDatabaseInfo - Found related product "SQL Server System CLR Types" v10.3.5500.0 already installed.

2016-04-20 18:30:00,505 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for Microsoft SQL Server System CLR Types 2008\x64\SQLSysClrTypes.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:00,505 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for Microsoft SQL Server System CLR Types\x86\SQLSysClrTypes.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:00,567 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiDatabaseInfo - Found related product "Microsoft System CLR Types for SQL Server 2012" v11.0.2100.60 already installed.

2016-04-20 18:30:00,676 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for Microsoft SQL Server System CLR Types\x86\SQLSysClrTypes.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:00,676 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for Microsoft SQL Server System CLR Types\x64\SQLSysClrTypes.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:00,723 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiDatabaseInfo - Found related product "Microsoft System CLR Types for SQL Server 2012 (x64)" v11.0.2100.60 already installed.

2016-04-20 18:30:00,739 [4] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Connected to OIP server, OIP data will be transmitted.

2016-04-20 18:30:00,817 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for Microsoft SQL Server System CLR Types\x64\SQLSysClrTypes.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:00,817 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for Microsoft SQL Server Native Client\x86\sqlncli.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:00,880 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for Microsoft SQL Server Native Client\x86\sqlncli.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:00,880 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for Microsoft SQL Server Native Client\x64\sqlncli.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:00,926 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiDatabaseInfo - Found related product "Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Native Client" v10.51.2500.0 already installed.

2016-04-20 18:30:01,130 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for Microsoft SQL Server Native Client\x64\sqlncli.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:01,130 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for Microsoft SQL Server Management Objects 2008\x86\SharedManagementObjects.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:01,176 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiDatabaseInfo - Found related product "Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Objects" v10.0.1600.22 already installed.

2016-04-20 18:30:01,286 [5] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.SystemDescription - Collecting System Description: GetPhysicalMemoryInfo()

2016-04-20 18:30:01,317 [5] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.SystemDescription - Collecting System Description: GetCurrentTimeZoneName()

2016-04-20 18:30:01,317 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for Microsoft SQL Server Management Objects 2008\x86\SharedManagementObjects.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:01,317 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for Microsoft SQL Server Management Objects 2008\x64\SharedManagementObjects.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:01,317 [5] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.SystemDescription - Collecting System Description: GetSystemUserLocales()

2016-04-20 18:30:01,317 [5] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.SystemDescription - Collecting System Description: GetInstalledVersions()

2016-04-20 18:30:01,333 [5] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.SystemDescription - Collecting System Description: CollectWindowsHotFixes()

2016-04-20 18:30:01,348 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiDatabaseInfo - Found related product "Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Objects" v10.0.1600.22 already installed.

2016-04-20 18:30:01,520 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for Microsoft SQL Server Management Objects 2008\x64\SharedManagementObjects.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:01,520 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for Microsoft SQL Server Management Objects\x86\SharedManagementObjects.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:01,583 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiDatabaseInfo - Found related product "Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Management Objects " v11.0.2100.60 already installed.

2016-04-20 18:30:01,770 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for Microsoft SQL Server Management Objects\x86\SharedManagementObjects.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:01,770 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for Microsoft SQL Server Management Objects\x64\SharedManagementObjects.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:01,817 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiDatabaseInfo - Found related product "Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Management Objects  (x64)" v11.0.2100.60 already installed.

2016-04-20 18:30:01,989 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for Microsoft SQL Server Management Objects\x64\SharedManagementObjects.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:01,989 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for ..\InstallShieldUninstaller.exe

2016-04-20 18:30:02,005 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for ..\InstallShieldUninstaller.exe

2016-04-20 18:30:02,005 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for [System]\msiexec.exe

2016-04-20 18:30:02,022 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for [System]\msiexec.exe

2016-04-20 18:30:02,022 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for [System]\msiexec.exe

2016-04-20 18:30:02,022 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for [System]\msiexec.exe

2016-04-20 18:30:02,022 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for SolarWindsActiveDiagnostics.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:02,130 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for SolarWindsActiveDiagnostics.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:02,130 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for CoreInstaller.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:02,348 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for CoreInstaller.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:02,348 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for SQLExpress\setup.exe

2016-04-20 18:30:02,366 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for SQLExpress\setup.exe

2016-04-20 18:30:02,366 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for SSCERuntime_x86-ENU.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:02,411 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiDatabaseInfo - Found related product "Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 ENU" v3.5.8080.0 already installed.

2016-04-20 18:30:02,551 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for SSCERuntime_x86-ENU.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:02,551 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for SSCERuntime_x64-ENU.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:02,614 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiDatabaseInfo - Found related product "Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 x64 ENU" v3.5.8080.0 already installed.

2016-04-20 18:30:02,754 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for SSCERuntime_x64-ENU.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:02,754 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for JobEngine.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:02,801 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiDatabaseInfo - Found related product "SolarWinds Job Engine v1.6.0" v1.6.0.0 already installed.

2016-04-20 18:30:02,926 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiDatabaseInfo - Found related product "SolarWinds Job Engine v1.6.0" v1.6.0.0 already installed.

2016-04-20 18:30:03,005 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for JobEngine.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:03,005 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for JobEngine.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:03,036 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiDatabaseInfo - Found related product "SolarWinds Job Engine v1.6.0" v1.6.0.0 already installed.

2016-04-20 18:30:03,145 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiDatabaseInfo - Found related product "SolarWinds Job Engine v1.6.0" v1.6.0.0 already installed.

2016-04-20 18:30:03,223 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for JobEngine.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:03,223 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for JobEngine.v2.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:03,301 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for JobEngine.v2.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:03,301 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for CollectorInstaller.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:03,395 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for CollectorInstaller.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:03,395 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for InformationService.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:03,492 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for InformationService.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:03,492 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for SolarWinds-Orion-NetworkAtlas.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:03,633 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for SolarWinds-Orion-NetworkAtlas.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:03,633 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for MIBs.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:03,723 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for MIBs.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:03,723 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for NPMInstaller.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:03,970 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for NPMInstaller.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:03,970 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:04,077 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:04,077 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for OrionImprovement.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:04,172 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for OrionImprovement.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:04,172 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for WinPcapSilent.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:04,233 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for WinPcapSilent.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:04,233 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for SolarWinds-Agent.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:04,327 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for SolarWinds-Agent.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:04,327 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Loading installer information for DPIModuleInstaller.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:04,436 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallerInfoProvider - Installer information loaded for DPIModuleInstaller.msi

2016-04-20 18:30:04,456 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.Variables.VariableFactory - Loading variables.

2016-04-20 18:30:04,968 [1] INFO  OrionInstaller.Program - Running PreInstall Actions

2016-04-20 18:30:04,968 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Executing .\SubInstallers\SolarWinds.Orion.InstallerBlocker.exe with command line of "-beta FALSE".

2016-04-20 18:30:04,968 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Action will wait for process to complete

2016-04-20 18:30:04,985 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Parsed Filename .\SubInstallers\SolarWinds.Orion.InstallerBlocker.exe with parsed command line of "-beta FALSE".

2016-04-20 18:30:05,655 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Return Code was 0

2016-04-20 18:30:05,655 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Executing .\SubInstallers\SWregInst.exe with command line of "".

2016-04-20 18:30:05,655 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Action will wait for process to complete

2016-04-20 18:30:05,655 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Parsed Filename .\SubInstallers\SWregInst.exe with parsed command line of "".

2016-04-20 18:30:06,796 [5] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.SystemDescription - Collecting System Description: CollectInstalledProgramsAndUpdates(d)

2016-04-20 18:30:06,843 [5] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.SystemDescription - Collected System Description.

OSName: Windows Server 2012 R2, OSVersion: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0, Cpu: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v3 @ 2.50GHz, PhysicalMemory: 4096 MB, TimeZone: China Standard Time (UTC+08:00:00), IsInternal: False

System User Locales:

UserName: Network Service, Locale: 00003c09, LocaleName: en-HK

UserName: Local Service, Locale: 00003c09, LocaleName: en-HK

UserName: Local System, Locale: 00003c09, LocaleName: en-HK

Installed .Net versions:

Name: v2.0.50727, Version: 2.0.50727.4927, ServicePack: 2, Kind: , Release:

Name: v3.0, Version: 3.0.30729.4926, ServicePack: 2, Kind: , Release:

Name: v3.5, Version: 3.5.30729.4926, ServicePack: 1, Kind: , Release:

Name: v4, Version: 4.6.01055, ServicePack: , Kind: Client, Release: 394271

Name: v4, Version: 4.6.01055, ServicePack: , Kind: Full, Release: 394271

Name: v4.0, Version: 4.0.0.0, ServicePack: , Kind: Client, Release:

Installed Programs:

Id: {1D8E6291-B0D5-35EC-8441-6616F567A0F7}, DisplayName: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219, DisplayVersion: 10.0.40219, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.InstalledUpdate

Id: {288D79EE-A2D1-42AF-9597-B0ADCC23A8ED}, DisplayName: Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer, DisplayVersion: 10.51.2500.0, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {471AAD2C-9078-4DAC-BD43-FA10FB7C3FCE}, DisplayName: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Native Client, DisplayVersion: 10.51.2500.0, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {4AA99C26-E850-4C31-913D-BA2E49D6D927}, DisplayName: SQL Server System CLR Types, DisplayVersion: 10.3.5500.0, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {D4AD39AD-091E-4D33-BB2B-59F6FCB8ADC3}, DisplayName: Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 x64 ENU, DisplayVersion: 3.5.8080.0, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {D9473D19-26F1-4B91-BBAC-4089CB41BC48}, DisplayName: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Objects, DisplayVersion: 10.0.1600.22, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {F1949145-EB64-4DE7-9D81-E6D27937146C}, DisplayName: Microsoft System CLR Types for SQL Server 2012 (x64), DisplayVersion: 11.0.2100.60, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {FA0A244E-F3C2-4589-B42A-3D522DE79A42}, DisplayName: Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Management Objects  (x64), DisplayVersion: 11.0.2100.60, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, DisplayName: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, DisplayVersion: , Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: False

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {33d1fd90-4274-48a1-9bc1-97e33d9c2d6f}, DisplayName: Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.61030, DisplayVersion: 11.0.61030.0, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: False

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {3A9FC03D-C685-4831-94CF-4EDFD3749497}, DisplayName: Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 ENU, DisplayVersion: 3.5.8080.0, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {48B08845-0CB0-45EC-893C-15319ADDA312}, DisplayName: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Setup (English), DisplayVersion: 10.51.2500.0, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {7f51bdb9-ee21-49ee-94d6-90afc321780e}, DisplayName: Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) - 12.0.21005, DisplayVersion: 12.0.21005.1, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: False

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}, DisplayName: Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161, DisplayVersion: 9.0.30729.6161, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {BF9BF038-FE03-429D-9B26-2FA0FD756052}, DisplayName: Microsoft SQL Server Browser, DisplayVersion: 10.51.2500.0, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {ca67548a-5ebe-413a-b50c-4b9ceb6d66c6}, DisplayName: Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.61030, DisplayVersion: 11.0.61030.0, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: False

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {ce085a78-074e-4823-8dc1-8a721b94b76d}, DisplayName: Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) - 12.0.21005, DisplayVersion: 12.0.21005.1, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: False

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {D441BD04-E548-4F8E-97A4-1B66135BAAA8}, DisplayName: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Setup Support Files , DisplayVersion: 10.1.2731.0, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {DA1C1761-5F4F-4332-AB9D-29EDF3F8EA0A}, DisplayName: Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Management Objects , DisplayVersion: 11.0.2100.60, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {E2082604-4BA5-44BB-BBFB-AF0F3CB8C6AB}, DisplayName: Microsoft System CLR Types for SQL Server 2012, DisplayVersion: 11.0.2100.60, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {EADD5703-F2A0-4504-9C8A-88B236FC4643}, DisplayName: SQL Server System CLR Types, DisplayVersion: 10.3.5500.0, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}, DisplayName: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219, DisplayVersion: 10.0.40219, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {F5E87B12-3C27-452F-8E78-21D42164FD83}, DisplayName: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Objects, DisplayVersion: 10.0.1600.22, Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Id: {FA8EB783-5D28-4E56-B7E6-01A302DDE56F}, DisplayName: SolarWinds Job Engine v1.6.0, DisplayVersion: 1.6.0.0, Publisher: SolarWinds, Inc., IsWindowsInstaller: True

MsiInfo:

Updates:

Installed Updates:

2016-04-20 18:30:06,843 [5] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.SystemDescription - } Collecting System Description exited

2016-04-20 18:30:06,858 [6] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Uploading System Description to https://api.solarwinds.com/swip/SystemDescription

2016-04-20 18:40:52,716 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Return Code was 0

2016-04-20 18:40:52,716 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Executing .\SubInstallers\SolarWinds.Orion.CompatibilityChecker.exe with command line of "-module NPM -version 11.5.35100".

2016-04-20 18:40:52,716 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Action will wait for process to complete

2016-04-20 18:40:52,716 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Parsed Filename .\SubInstallers\SolarWinds.Orion.CompatibilityChecker.exe with parsed command line of "-module NPM -version 11.5.35100".

2016-04-20 18:40:52,716 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Skipping actions because file does not exist: .\SubInstallers\SolarWinds.Orion.CompatibilityChecker.exe

2016-04-20 18:40:52,716 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Executing .\SubInstallers\OrionImprovementOptIn.exe with command line of " $(SilentInstallFlag) /version1 /onlyifnotset /continuewith OrionInstaller".

2016-04-20 18:40:52,716 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Action will wait for process to complete

2016-04-20 18:40:52,716 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Parsed Filename .\SubInstallers\OrionImprovementOptIn.exe with parsed command line of "  /version1 /onlyifnotset /continuewith OrionInstaller".

2016-04-20 18:40:53,201 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Return Code was 0

2016-04-20 18:40:53,201 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Executing %SystemRoot%\System32\cmd.exe with command line of "/C net stop SolarWindsAgent64".

2016-04-20 18:40:53,201 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Action will wait for process to complete

2016-04-20 18:40:53,201 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Parsed Filename C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe with parsed command line of "/C net stop SolarWindsAgent64".

2016-04-20 18:40:53,360 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Return Code was 2

2016-04-20 18:40:53,360 [1] WARN  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - `C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /C net stop SolarWindsAgent64` returned 2

2016-04-20 18:40:53,360 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Executing .\SolarWinds.Orion.MaintDateCheck.exe with command line of "/check:NPM;10;10 /check:Core;2010;2010  /check:DPI;1.0;1".

2016-04-20 18:40:53,360 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Action will wait for process to complete

2016-04-20 18:40:53,360 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Parsed Filename .\SolarWinds.Orion.MaintDateCheck.exe with parsed command line of "/check:NPM;10;10 /check:Core;2010;2010  /check:DPI;1.0;1".

2016-04-20 18:40:54,569 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Return Code was 0

2016-04-20 18:40:54,569 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Executing .\SubInstallers\SolarWinds.VIM.PreInstallCheckerExternal.exe with command line of "".

2016-04-20 18:40:54,569 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Action will wait for process to complete

2016-04-20 18:40:54,569 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Parsed Filename .\SubInstallers\SolarWinds.VIM.PreInstallCheckerExternal.exe with parsed command line of "".

2016-04-20 18:40:55,347 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Return Code was 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,347 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program - 39 Installers found in Install Chain.

2016-04-20 18:40:55,347 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - 39 Installers found in Install Chain. - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,378 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program - 19 Installers in Install Chain are allowed to run.

2016-04-20 18:40:55,378 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - 19 Installers in Install Chain are allowed to run. - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable x86 (enabled: True)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable x86 (enabled: True) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable x86 (enabled: True)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable x86 (enabled: True) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x86 (enabled: True)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x86 (enabled: True) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x64 (enabled: True)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x64 (enabled: True) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 (enabled: True)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 (enabled: True) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x64 (enabled: True)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x64 (enabled: True) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    SolarWinds Active Diagnostics (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 1.3.0.1019)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    SolarWinds Active Diagnostics (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 1.3.0.1019) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    SolarWinds Orion Core Services (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 115.1.9209.35100)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    SolarWinds Orion Core Services (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 115.1.9209.35100) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    SolarWinds Job Engine 2 (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 2.10.34.0)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    SolarWinds Job Engine 2 (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 2.10.34.0) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    SolarWinds Collector (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 2.12.47.0)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    SolarWinds Collector (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 2.12.47.0) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    SolarWinds Information Service (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 115.1.7028.3)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    SolarWinds Information Service (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 115.1.7028.3) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    SolarWinds Orion Network Atlas (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 1.14.42.0)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    SolarWinds Orion Network Atlas (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 1.14.42.0) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    SolarWinds MIBs (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 1.0.15.0)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    SolarWinds MIBs (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 1.0.15.0) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Monitor (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 11.5.35100.0)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Monitor (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 11.5.35100.0) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 2.1.680.0)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 2.1.680.0) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    SolarWinds Improvement Program (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 2.5.43.0)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    SolarWinds Improvement Program (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 2.5.43.0) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    WinPcap Driver (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 4.1.2980)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    WinPcap Driver (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 4.1.2980) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    SolarWinds Agent (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 1.4.9.0)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    SolarWinds Agent (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 1.4.9.0) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program -    SolarWinds QoE Module (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 2.0.593.0)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,394 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  -    SolarWinds QoE Module (enabled: True, MSI ver.: 2.0.593.0) - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,535 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerSettings - Orion installation type: Full

2016-04-20 18:40:55,535 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.DPIWinPcapInstallManager - Installation of Agent & WinPcap will be skipped

2016-04-20 18:40:55,535 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.DPIWinPcapInstallManager - Agent & WinPcap will be installed: False

2016-04-20 18:40:55,535 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - No Orion Install Detected.  This is not an upgrade.

2016-04-20 18:40:55,535 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - Current Core Version:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,535 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - Minimum Core Version: 2013.1.1

2016-04-20 18:40:55,535 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - Incompatible Modules:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,550 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager -  Module: AM  Is Installed: False  Installed Version:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,550 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager -  Module: Wireless85  Is Installed: False  Installed Version:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,550 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager -  Module: Wireless80  Is Installed: False  Installed Version:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,550 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - Supported Modules:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,566 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - IsSamUpgrade: SAM not found in installer chain (vcredist_x86, vcredist_x86, msxml6_x86, msxml6_x64, vcredist_x86, vcredist_x64, vcredist_x86, vcredist_x64, SQLSysClrTypes, SQLSysClrTypes, SQLSysClrTypes, SQLSysClrTypes, sqlncli, sqlncli, SharedManagementObjects, SharedManagementObjects, SharedManagementObjects, SharedManagementObjects, InstallShieldUninstaller, msiexec, msiexec, SolarWindsActiveDiagnostics, CoreInstaller, SQLExpress, SSCERuntime_x86-ENU, SSCERuntime_x64-ENU, JobEngine, JobEngine, JobEngine.v2, CollectorInstaller, InformationService, SolarWinds-Orion-NetworkAtlas, MIBs, NPMInstaller, SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor, OrionImprovement, WinPcap, Agent, DPIModule)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,566 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - IsSamUpgrade: SAM not found in installer chain (vcredist_x86, vcredist_x86, msxml6_x86, msxml6_x64, vcredist_x86, vcredist_x64, vcredist_x86, vcredist_x64, SQLSysClrTypes, SQLSysClrTypes, SQLSysClrTypes, SQLSysClrTypes, sqlncli, sqlncli, SharedManagementObjects, SharedManagementObjects, SharedManagementObjects, SharedManagementObjects, InstallShieldUninstaller, msiexec, msiexec, SolarWindsActiveDiagnostics, CoreInstaller, SQLExpress, SSCERuntime_x86-ENU, SSCERuntime_x64-ENU, JobEngine, JobEngine, JobEngine.v2, CollectorInstaller, InformationService, SolarWinds-Orion-NetworkAtlas, MIBs, NPMInstaller, SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor, OrionImprovement, WinPcap, Agent, DPIModule)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,566 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager -  Module: APM  Is Installed: False  Installed Version:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,566 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager -  Module: NPM  Is Installed: False  Installed Version:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,566 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager -  Module: NTA  Is Installed: False  Installed Version:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,566 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager -  Module: NCM  Is Installed: False  Installed Version:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,566 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager -  Module: IPSLA  Is Installed: False  Installed Version:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,566 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager -  Module: IPAM  Is Installed: False  Installed Version:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,566 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager -  Module: EOC  Is Installed: False  Installed Version:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,566 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager -  Module: UDT  Is Installed: False  Installed Version:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,566 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager -  Module: SEUM  Is Installed: False  Installed Version:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,566 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager -  Module: Storage  Is Installed: False  Installed Version:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,566 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager -  Module: PM  Is Installed: False  Installed Version:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,566 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager -  Module: FSM  Is Installed: False  Installed Version:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,566 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager -  Module: DPI  Is Installed: False  Installed Version:

2016-04-20 18:40:55,566 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer - InstallWizardSheet.Initialize - InstallWizardSheet constructor. Is IIS Installed: True Is Poller Only Install: False - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:40:55,582 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - No Orion Install Detected.  This is not an upgrade.

2016-04-20 18:40:55,597 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - Previous installation type is Unknown, this is Full, check is valid: True

2016-04-20 18:40:55,597 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - IsSamUpgrade: SAM not found in installer chain (vcredist_x86, vcredist_x86, msxml6_x86, msxml6_x64, vcredist_x86, vcredist_x64, vcredist_x86, vcredist_x64, SQLSysClrTypes, SQLSysClrTypes, SQLSysClrTypes, SQLSysClrTypes, sqlncli, sqlncli, SharedManagementObjects, SharedManagementObjects, SharedManagementObjects, SharedManagementObjects, InstallShieldUninstaller, msiexec, msiexec, SolarWindsActiveDiagnostics, CoreInstaller, SQLExpress, SSCERuntime_x86-ENU, SSCERuntime_x64-ENU, JobEngine, JobEngine, JobEngine.v2, CollectorInstaller, InformationService, SolarWinds-Orion-NetworkAtlas, MIBs, NPMInstaller, SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor, OrionImprovement, WinPcap, Agent, DPIModule)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,597 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - IsSamUpgrade: SAM not found in installer chain (vcredist_x86, vcredist_x86, msxml6_x86, msxml6_x64, vcredist_x86, vcredist_x64, vcredist_x86, vcredist_x64, SQLSysClrTypes, SQLSysClrTypes, SQLSysClrTypes, SQLSysClrTypes, sqlncli, sqlncli, SharedManagementObjects, SharedManagementObjects, SharedManagementObjects, SharedManagementObjects, InstallShieldUninstaller, msiexec, msiexec, SolarWindsActiveDiagnostics, CoreInstaller, SQLExpress, SSCERuntime_x86-ENU, SSCERuntime_x64-ENU, JobEngine, JobEngine, JobEngine.v2, CollectorInstaller, InformationService, SolarWinds-Orion-NetworkAtlas, MIBs, NPMInstaller, SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor, OrionImprovement, WinPcap, Agent, DPIModule)

2016-04-20 18:40:55,597 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - No Orion Install Detected.  This is not an upgrade.

2016-04-20 18:40:55,597 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.SystemInformation - WSUS InstallType equals 'null'.

2016-04-20 18:40:55,597 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.SystemInformation - WSUS UpdateServices-Services equals 'null'.

2016-04-20 18:40:55,597 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - No Orion Install Detected.  This is not an upgrade.

2016-04-20 18:40:55,660 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - No Orion Install Detected.  This is not an upgrade.

2016-04-20 18:40:55,722 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - No Orion Install Detected.  This is not an upgrade.

2016-04-20 18:40:55,722 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - No Orion Install Detected.  This is not an upgrade.

2016-04-20 18:40:55,738 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - No Orion Install Detected.  This is not an upgrade.

2016-04-20 18:40:55,800 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.UpgradeManager - No Orion Install Detected.  This is not an upgrade.

2016-04-20 18:40:55,894 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program - Customer PH ID saved to Orion HKLM.

2016-04-20 18:40:55,910 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.LicenseDetector - Starting initialization of registry key HadLicenseAtSetup.

2016-04-20 18:40:55,910 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.LicenseDetector - Registry key HadLicenseAtSetup is already initialized with value False

2016-04-20 18:40:55,910 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.Program - Starting GUI

2016-04-20 18:41:02,461 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - EulaPage activated. - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:41:04,003 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - ChoosePathPage activated. - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:41:04,206 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallPathValidator - User Install Path: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\'  Full Path: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\'  Root: 'C:\'

2016-04-20 18:41:04,254 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.WarningPage - OSVersion detected 6.2.9200.0

Required Equal 6.2

2016-04-20 18:41:09,017 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.WarningPage - Domain check failed

2016-04-20 18:41:09,017 [1] INFO  OrionInstaller.WarningPage - Domain check, wmiResult=False, enumResult=False

2016-04-20 18:41:09,017 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.WarningPage - OSVersion detected 6.2.9200.0

Required GreaterThanOrEqualTo 6.1

2016-04-20 18:41:09,147 [1] ERROR OrionInstallerLib.OrionConfiguration - Settings file 'SWNetPerfMon.DB' N/A - System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred.

2016-04-20 18:41:09,147 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ConnectionStringProvider - Initialize()

2016-04-20 18:41:09,147 [1] ERROR OrionInstallerLib.ConnectionStringProvider - File doesn't exists

2016-04-20 18:41:09,147 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ConnectionStringProvider - Connection is empty. Trying app.config...

2016-04-20 18:41:09,147 [1] ERROR OrionInstallerLib.ConnectionStringProvider - ConnectionString wasn't found in

2016-04-20 18:41:09,147 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionConfiguration - Can't read new format of connection string. Trying old method, maybe it's upgrade

System.ApplicationException: Connection string is invalid

at OrionInstallerLib.ConnectionStringProvider.Initialize(String swnetpefmonFile)

at OrionInstallerLib.OrionConfiguration.get_ConnectionStringNew()

at OrionInstallerLib.OrionConfiguration.get_ConnectionString()

2016-04-20 18:41:09,178 [1] ERROR OrionInstallerLib.OrionConfiguration - Settings file 'SWNetPerfMon.DB' N/A - System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred.

2016-04-20 18:41:09,178 [1] ERROR OrionInstaller.WarningPage - Failed to retrieve the number of elements for the local machine: System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: ConnectionString is missing

at OrionInstallerLib.OrionConfiguration.get_ConnectionStringOld()

at OrionInstaller.WarningPage.GetElementCount()

2016-04-20 18:41:09,178 [1] ERROR OrionInstallerLib.OrionConfiguration - Settings file 'SWNetPerfMon.DB' N/A - System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred.

2016-04-20 18:41:09,178 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ConnectionStringProvider - Initialize()

2016-04-20 18:41:09,178 [1] ERROR OrionInstallerLib.ConnectionStringProvider - File doesn't exists

2016-04-20 18:41:09,178 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ConnectionStringProvider - Connection is empty. Trying app.config...

2016-04-20 18:41:09,178 [1] ERROR OrionInstallerLib.ConnectionStringProvider - ConnectionString wasn't found in

2016-04-20 18:41:09,178 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionConfiguration - Can't read new format of connection string. Trying old method, maybe it's upgrade

System.ApplicationException: Connection string is invalid

at OrionInstallerLib.ConnectionStringProvider.Initialize(String swnetpefmonFile)

at OrionInstallerLib.OrionConfiguration.get_ConnectionStringNew()

2016-04-20 18:41:09,197 [1] ERROR OrionInstallerLib.OrionConfiguration - Settings file 'SWNetPerfMon.DB' N/A - System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred.

2016-04-20 18:41:09,197 [1] ERROR OrionInstaller.WarningPage - Failed to retrieve CPU load: System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: ConnectionString is missing

at OrionInstallerLib.OrionConfiguration.get_ConnectionStringOld()

at OrionInstaller.WarningPage.WarnForExcessiveCpuOrRamLoad(List`1 warnings)

2016-04-20 18:41:09,209 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - ExpressInstallPage activated. - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:41:09,226 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - WarningPage activated. - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:41:09,226 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExpressInstallManager - SQL Express Install Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\SQLExpress

2016-04-20 18:41:09,226 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExpressInstallManager - SQL Express Account Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

2016-04-20 18:41:09,241 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - ReadyToInstallPage activated. - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:42:59,444 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage activated. - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:42:59,460 [4] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Reporting [1-30] events to https://api.solarwinds.com/swip/Events.

2016-04-20 18:42:59,460 [21] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerSettings - Orion installation type: Full

2016-04-20 18:42:59,460 [21] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallerSettings - Orion installation type: Full

2016-04-20 18:42:59,460 [21] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Background Worker thread activated. Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion, Install Type: FULL, Install is silent: False - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:42:59,460 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc called. - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:42:59,476 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Starting installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable x86

2016-04-20 18:42:59,476 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Installer fullpath: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2008SP1\vcredist_x86.exe

2016-04-20 18:42:59,476 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc starting installer: Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable x86 with path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2008SP1\vcredist_x86.exe - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:42:59,476 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable x86 Starting

2016-04-20 18:42:59,476 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage: Installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable x86 - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:42:59,491 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Start Tick: 0    Total Ticks: 274    Install Range: 5

2016-04-20 18:42:59,507 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Installing C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2008SP1\vcredist_x86.exe

2016-04-20 18:42:59,507 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Filename: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2008SP1\vcredist_x86.exe, Cmdline: /q

2016-04-20 18:43:02,492 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Standard Output of executable installer:

2016-04-20 18:43:02,511 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Needs Reboot: False

2016-04-20 18:43:02,511 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Finished installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable x86.  Install took 3 seconds. - True - 3027

2016-04-20 18:43:02,511 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Finished installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable x86.  Install took 3 seconds.

2016-04-20 18:43:02,511 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable x86 Ending

2016-04-20 18:43:02,511 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Starting installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable x86

2016-04-20 18:43:02,511 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Installer fullpath: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2010\vcredist_x86.exe

2016-04-20 18:43:02,511 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc starting installer: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable x86 with path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2010\vcredist_x86.exe - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:43:02,511 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable x86 Starting

2016-04-20 18:43:02,511 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage: Installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable x86 - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:43:02,511 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Start Tick: 5    Total Ticks: 274    Install Range: 5

2016-04-20 18:43:02,511 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Installing C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2010\vcredist_x86.exe

2016-04-20 18:43:02,511 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Filename: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2010\vcredist_x86.exe, Cmdline: /q

2016-04-20 18:43:04,518 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Standard Output of executable installer:

2016-04-20 18:43:04,518 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Needs Reboot: False

2016-04-20 18:43:04,518 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Finished installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable x86.  Install took 1 seconds. - True - 1999

2016-04-20 18:43:04,518 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Finished installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable x86.  Install took 1 seconds.

2016-04-20 18:43:04,518 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable x86 Ending

2016-04-20 18:43:04,518 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Starting installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x86

2016-04-20 18:43:04,518 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Installer fullpath: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2012\vcredist_x86.exe

2016-04-20 18:43:04,518 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc starting installer: Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x86 with path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2012\vcredist_x86.exe - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:43:04,518 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x86 Starting

2016-04-20 18:43:04,518 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage: Installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x86 - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:43:04,518 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Start Tick: 10    Total Ticks: 274    Install Range: 5

2016-04-20 18:43:04,518 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Installing C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2012\vcredist_x86.exe

2016-04-20 18:43:04,518 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Filename: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2012\vcredist_x86.exe, Cmdline: /q

2016-04-20 18:43:10,327 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Standard Output of executable installer:

2016-04-20 18:43:10,327 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Needs Reboot: False

2016-04-20 18:43:10,327 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Finished installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x86.  Install took 5 seconds. - True - 5811

2016-04-20 18:43:10,327 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Finished installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x86.  Install took 5 seconds.

2016-04-20 18:43:10,327 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x86 Ending

2016-04-20 18:43:10,327 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Starting installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x64

2016-04-20 18:43:10,327 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Installer fullpath: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2012\vcredist_x64.exe

2016-04-20 18:43:10,327 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc starting installer: Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x64 with path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2012\vcredist_x64.exe - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:43:10,327 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x64 Starting

2016-04-20 18:43:10,327 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage: Installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x64 - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:43:10,327 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Start Tick: 15    Total Ticks: 274    Install Range: 5

2016-04-20 18:43:10,327 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Installing C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2012\vcredist_x64.exe

2016-04-20 18:43:10,327 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Filename: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2012\vcredist_x64.exe, Cmdline: /q

2016-04-20 18:43:10,823 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Standard Output of executable installer:

2016-04-20 18:43:10,823 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Needs Reboot: False

2016-04-20 18:43:10,823 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Finished installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x64.  Install took 0 seconds. - True - 501

2016-04-20 18:43:10,823 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Finished installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x64.  Install took 0 seconds.

2016-04-20 18:43:10,823 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x64 Ending

2016-04-20 18:43:10,823 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Starting installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86

2016-04-20 18:43:10,823 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Installer fullpath: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2013\vcredist_x86.exe

2016-04-20 18:43:10,823 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc starting installer: Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 with path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2013\vcredist_x86.exe - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:43:10,823 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Starting

2016-04-20 18:43:10,823 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage: Installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:43:10,844 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Start Tick: 20    Total Ticks: 274    Install Range: 5

2016-04-20 18:43:10,844 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Installing C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2013\vcredist_x86.exe

2016-04-20 18:43:10,844 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Filename: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2013\vcredist_x86.exe, Cmdline: /q

2016-04-20 18:43:11,358 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Standard Output of executable installer:

2016-04-20 18:43:11,358 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Needs Reboot: False

2016-04-20 18:43:11,358 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Finished installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86.  Install took 0 seconds. - True - 519

2016-04-20 18:43:11,358 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Finished installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86.  Install took 0 seconds.

2016-04-20 18:43:11,358 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Ending

2016-04-20 18:43:11,358 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Starting installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x64

2016-04-20 18:43:11,358 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Installer fullpath: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2013\vcredist_x64.exe

2016-04-20 18:43:11,358 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc starting installer: Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x64 with path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2013\vcredist_x64.exe - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:43:11,358 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x64 Starting

2016-04-20 18:43:11,358 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage: Installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x64 - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:43:11,358 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Start Tick: 25    Total Ticks: 274    Install Range: 5

2016-04-20 18:43:11,358 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Installing C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2013\vcredist_x64.exe

2016-04-20 18:43:11,358 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Filename: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\vcredist\2013\vcredist_x64.exe, Cmdline: /q

2016-04-20 18:43:11,894 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.ExecutableInstallerExecutor - Standard Output of executable installer:

2016-04-20 18:43:11,894 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Needs Reboot: False

2016-04-20 18:43:11,894 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Finished installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x64.  Install took 0 seconds. - True - 534

2016-04-20 18:43:11,894 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Finished installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x64.  Install took 0 seconds.

2016-04-20 18:43:11,894 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x64 Ending

2016-04-20 18:43:11,894 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Starting installer SolarWinds Active Diagnostics

2016-04-20 18:43:11,894 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Installer fullpath: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\SolarWindsActiveDiagnostics.msi

2016-04-20 18:43:11,894 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc starting installer: SolarWinds Active Diagnostics with path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\SolarWindsActiveDiagnostics.msi - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:43:11,894 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Active Diagnostics Starting

2016-04-20 18:43:11,894 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage: Installing SolarWinds Active Diagnostics - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:43:11,894 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Start Tick: 30    Total Ticks: 274    Install Range: 6

2016-04-20 18:43:11,894 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Copying SolarWindsActiveDiagnostics.msi to new location of C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\SolarWindsActiveDiagnostics.msi

2016-04-20 18:43:11,972 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - InstallerCulture is 'en-US'

2016-04-20 18:43:12,004 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.Utils.Utils - rolling msi log files in folder 'C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds' for 'SolarWindsActiveDiagnostics.msi.log'

2016-04-20 18:43:12,004 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - Installing C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\SolarWindsActiveDiagnostics.msi (INSTALLFOLDER="C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\ActiveDiagnostics" REBOOT=ReallySuppress )

2016-04-20 18:43:13,582 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - This installation will not require a reboot

2016-04-20 18:43:13,582 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Needs Reboot: False

2016-04-20 18:43:13,582 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Finished installer SolarWinds Active Diagnostics.  Install took 1 seconds. - True - 1695

2016-04-20 18:43:13,582 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Finished installer SolarWinds Active Diagnostics.  Install took 1 seconds.

2016-04-20 18:43:13,582 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Active Diagnostics Ending

2016-04-20 18:43:13,582 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Starting installer SolarWinds Orion Core Services

2016-04-20 18:43:13,582 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Installer fullpath: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\CoreInstaller.msi

2016-04-20 18:43:13,582 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc starting installer: SolarWinds Orion Core Services with path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\CoreInstaller.msi - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:43:13,582 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Orion Core Services Starting

2016-04-20 18:43:13,598 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage: Installing SolarWinds Orion Core Services - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:43:13,598 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Start Tick: 36    Total Ticks: 274    Install Range: 44

2016-04-20 18:43:13,598 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Copying CoreInstaller.msi to new location of C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\CoreInstaller.msi

2016-04-20 18:43:14,527 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - InstallerCulture is 'en-US'

2016-04-20 18:43:14,527 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.Utils.Utils - rolling msi log files in folder 'C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds' for 'CoreInstaller.msi.log'

2016-04-20 18:43:14,540 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - Installing C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\CoreInstaller.msi (INSTALLDIR="C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion" ORIONINSTALLATIONTYPE.DEFAULT="FULL" EVALINSTALLTYPE="Simple" VOLUMEINSTALL="" DONTLAUNCHCONFIGWIZARD=1 REBOOT=ReallySuppress )

2016-04-20 18:44:10,114 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - This installation will not require a reboot

2016-04-20 18:44:10,114 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Needs Reboot: False

2016-04-20 18:44:10,114 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Finished installer SolarWinds Orion Core Services.  Install took 56 seconds. - True - 56526

2016-04-20 18:44:10,114 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Finished installer SolarWinds Orion Core Services.  Install took 56 seconds.

2016-04-20 18:44:10,114 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Orion Core Services Ending

2016-04-20 18:44:10,114 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Starting installer SolarWinds Job Engine 2

2016-04-20 18:44:10,114 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Installer fullpath: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\JobEngine.v2.msi

2016-04-20 18:44:10,114 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc starting installer: SolarWinds Job Engine 2 with path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\JobEngine.v2.msi - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:44:10,114 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Job Engine 2 Starting

2016-04-20 18:44:10,114 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage: Installing SolarWinds Job Engine 2 - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:44:10,114 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Start Tick: 80    Total Ticks: 274    Install Range: 6

2016-04-20 18:44:10,132 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Copying JobEngine.v2.msi to new location of C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\JobEngine.v2.msi

2016-04-20 18:44:10,192 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - InstallerCulture is 'en-US'

2016-04-20 18:44:10,192 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.Utils.Utils - rolling msi log files in folder 'C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds' for 'JobEngine.v2.msi.log'

2016-04-20 18:44:10,209 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - Installing C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\JobEngine.v2.msi ( REBOOT=ReallySuppress )

2016-04-20 18:44:12,516 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - This installation will not require a reboot

2016-04-20 18:44:12,516 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Needs Reboot: False

2016-04-20 18:44:12,516 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Finished installer SolarWinds Job Engine 2.  Install took 2 seconds. - True - 2386

2016-04-20 18:44:12,516 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Finished installer SolarWinds Job Engine 2.  Install took 2 seconds.

2016-04-20 18:44:12,516 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Job Engine 2 Ending

2016-04-20 18:44:12,516 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Starting installer SolarWinds Collector

2016-04-20 18:44:12,516 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Installer fullpath: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\CollectorInstaller.msi

2016-04-20 18:44:12,516 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc starting installer: SolarWinds Collector with path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\CollectorInstaller.msi - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:44:12,516 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Collector Starting

2016-04-20 18:44:12,516 [22] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Reporting [31-60] events to https://api.solarwinds.com/swip/Events.

2016-04-20 18:44:12,516 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage: Installing SolarWinds Collector - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:44:12,516 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Start Tick: 86    Total Ticks: 274    Install Range: 6

2016-04-20 18:44:12,516 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Copying CollectorInstaller.msi to new location of C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\CollectorInstaller.msi

2016-04-20 18:44:12,576 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - InstallerCulture is 'en-US'

2016-04-20 18:44:12,576 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.Utils.Utils - rolling msi log files in folder 'C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds' for 'CollectorInstaller.msi.log'

2016-04-20 18:44:12,576 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - Installing C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\CollectorInstaller.msi ( REBOOT=ReallySuppress )

2016-04-20 18:44:14,420 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - This installation will not require a reboot

2016-04-20 18:44:14,420 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Needs Reboot: False

2016-04-20 18:44:14,420 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Finished installer SolarWinds Collector.  Install took 1 seconds. - True - 1914

2016-04-20 18:44:14,420 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Finished installer SolarWinds Collector.  Install took 1 seconds.

2016-04-20 18:44:14,420 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Collector Ending

2016-04-20 18:44:14,420 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Starting installer SolarWinds Information Service

2016-04-20 18:44:14,435 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Installer fullpath: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\InformationService.msi

2016-04-20 18:44:14,435 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc starting installer: SolarWinds Information Service with path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\InformationService.msi - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:44:14,435 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Information Service Starting

2016-04-20 18:44:14,435 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage: Installing SolarWinds Information Service - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:44:14,435 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Start Tick: 92    Total Ticks: 274    Install Range: 8

2016-04-20 18:44:14,435 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Copying InformationService.msi to new location of C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\InformationService.msi

2016-04-20 18:44:14,498 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - InstallerCulture is 'en-US'

2016-04-20 18:44:14,498 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.Utils.Utils - rolling msi log files in folder 'C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds' for 'InformationService.msi.log'

2016-04-20 18:44:14,498 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - Installing C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\InformationService.msi (NOSERVICESSTART=1 REBOOT=ReallySuppress )

2016-04-20 18:44:16,904 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - This installation will not require a reboot

2016-04-20 18:44:16,904 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Needs Reboot: False

2016-04-20 18:44:16,904 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Finished installer SolarWinds Information Service.  Install took 2 seconds. - True - 2465

2016-04-20 18:44:16,904 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Finished installer SolarWinds Information Service.  Install took 2 seconds.

2016-04-20 18:44:16,904 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Information Service Ending

2016-04-20 18:44:16,904 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Starting installer SolarWinds Orion Network Atlas

2016-04-20 18:44:16,904 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Installer fullpath: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\SolarWinds-Orion-NetworkAtlas.msi

2016-04-20 18:44:16,904 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc starting installer: SolarWinds Orion Network Atlas with path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\SolarWinds-Orion-NetworkAtlas.msi - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:44:16,904 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Orion Network Atlas Starting

2016-04-20 18:44:16,904 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage: Installing SolarWinds Orion Network Atlas - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:44:16,904 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Start Tick: 100    Total Ticks: 274    Install Range: 23

2016-04-20 18:44:16,904 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Copying SolarWinds-Orion-NetworkAtlas.msi to new location of C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\SolarWinds-Orion-NetworkAtlas.msi

2016-04-20 18:44:17,154 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - InstallerCulture is 'en-US'

2016-04-20 18:44:17,154 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.Utils.Utils - rolling msi log files in folder 'C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds' for 'SolarWinds-Orion-NetworkAtlas.msi.log'

2016-04-20 18:44:17,170 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - Installing C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\SolarWinds-Orion-NetworkAtlas.msi (INSTALLDIR="C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion" REBOOT=ReallySuppress )

2016-04-20 18:45:02,804 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - This installation will not require a reboot

2016-04-20 18:45:02,804 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Needs Reboot: False

2016-04-20 18:45:02,804 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Finished installer SolarWinds Orion Network Atlas.  Install took 45 seconds. - True - 45906

2016-04-20 18:45:02,804 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Finished installer SolarWinds Orion Network Atlas.  Install took 45 seconds.

2016-04-20 18:45:02,804 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Orion Network Atlas Ending

2016-04-20 18:45:02,804 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Starting installer SolarWinds MIBs

2016-04-20 18:45:02,804 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Installer fullpath: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\MIBs.msi

2016-04-20 18:45:02,804 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc starting installer: SolarWinds MIBs with path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\MIBs.msi - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:45:02,804 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds MIBs Starting

2016-04-20 18:45:02,804 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage: Installing SolarWinds MIBs - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:45:02,804 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Start Tick: 123    Total Ticks: 274    Install Range: 138

2016-04-20 18:45:02,804 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Copying MIBs.msi to new location of C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\MIBs.msi

2016-04-20 18:45:03,523 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - InstallerCulture is 'en-US'

2016-04-20 18:45:03,523 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.Utils.Utils - rolling msi log files in folder 'C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds' for 'MIBs.msi.log'

2016-04-20 18:45:03,523 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - Installing C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\MIBs.msi ( REBOOT=ReallySuppress )

2016-04-20 18:45:47,983 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - This installation will not require a reboot

2016-04-20 18:45:47,983 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Needs Reboot: False

2016-04-20 18:45:47,983 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Finished installer SolarWinds MIBs.  Install took 45 seconds. - True - 45168

2016-04-20 18:45:47,983 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Finished installer SolarWinds MIBs.  Install took 45 seconds.

2016-04-20 18:45:47,983 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds MIBs Ending

2016-04-20 18:45:47,983 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Starting installer SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Monitor

2016-04-20 18:45:47,983 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Installer fullpath: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\NPMInstaller.msi

2016-04-20 18:45:47,983 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc starting installer: SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Monitor with path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\NPMInstaller.msi - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:45:47,983 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Monitor Starting

2016-04-20 18:45:47,983 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage: Installing SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Monitor - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:45:47,983 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Start Tick: 261    Total Ticks: 274    Install Range: 2

2016-04-20 18:45:47,983 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Copying NPMInstaller.msi to new location of C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\NPMInstaller.msi

2016-04-20 18:45:48,481 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - InstallerCulture is 'en-US'

2016-04-20 18:45:48,482 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.Utils.Utils - rolling msi log files in folder 'C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds' for 'NPMInstaller.msi.log'

2016-04-20 18:45:48,483 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - Installing C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\NPMInstaller.msi (DONTLAUNCHCONFIGWIZARD=1 REBOOT=ReallySuppress )

2016-04-20 18:45:57,020 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - This installation will not require a reboot

2016-04-20 18:45:57,020 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Needs Reboot: False

2016-04-20 18:45:57,020 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Finished installer SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Monitor.  Install took 9 seconds. - True - 9039

2016-04-20 18:45:57,020 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Finished installer SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Monitor.  Install took 9 seconds.

2016-04-20 18:45:57,020 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Monitor Ending

2016-04-20 18:45:57,020 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Starting installer SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor

2016-04-20 18:45:57,020 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Installer fullpath: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor.msi

2016-04-20 18:45:57,020 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc starting installer: SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor with path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor.msi - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:45:57,020 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor Starting

2016-04-20 18:45:57,040 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage: Installing SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:45:57,040 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Start Tick: 263    Total Ticks: 274    Install Range: 6

2016-04-20 18:45:57,040 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Copying SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor.msi to new location of C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor.msi

2016-04-20 18:45:57,279 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - InstallerCulture is 'en-US'

2016-04-20 18:45:57,279 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.Utils.Utils - rolling msi log files in folder 'C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds' for 'SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor.msi.log'

2016-04-20 18:45:57,295 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - Installing C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor.msi (DONTLAUNCHCONFIGWIZARD=1 REBOOT=ReallySuppress )

2016-04-20 18:46:02,054 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - This installation will not require a reboot

2016-04-20 18:46:02,054 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Needs Reboot: False

2016-04-20 18:46:02,054 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Finished installer SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor.  Install took 5 seconds. - True - 5020

2016-04-20 18:46:02,054 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Finished installer SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor.  Install took 5 seconds.

2016-04-20 18:46:02,054 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Integrated Virtual Infrastructure Monitor Ending

2016-04-20 18:46:02,054 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Starting installer SolarWinds Improvement Program

2016-04-20 18:46:02,054 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Installer fullpath: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\OrionImprovement.msi

2016-04-20 18:46:02,054 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc starting installer: SolarWinds Improvement Program with path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\OrionImprovement.msi - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:46:02,054 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Improvement Program Starting

2016-04-20 18:46:02,054 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage: Installing SolarWinds Improvement Program - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:46:02,054 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Start Tick: 269    Total Ticks: 274    Install Range: 2

2016-04-20 18:46:02,054 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Copying OrionImprovement.msi to new location of C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\OrionImprovement.msi

2016-04-20 18:46:02,101 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - InstallerCulture is 'en-US'

2016-04-20 18:46:02,101 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.Utils.Utils - rolling msi log files in folder 'C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds' for 'OrionImprovement.msi.log'

2016-04-20 18:46:02,119 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - Installing C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\OrionImprovement.msi ( REBOOT=ReallySuppress )

2016-04-20 18:46:03,682 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - This installation will not require a reboot

2016-04-20 18:46:03,682 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Needs Reboot: False

2016-04-20 18:46:03,682 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Finished installer SolarWinds Improvement Program.  Install took 1 seconds. - True - 1627

2016-04-20 18:46:03,682 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Finished installer SolarWinds Improvement Program.  Install took 1 seconds.

2016-04-20 18:46:03,682 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds Improvement Program Ending

2016-04-20 18:46:03,682 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Starting installer SolarWinds QoE Module

2016-04-20 18:46:03,682 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Installer fullpath: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\DPIModuleInstaller.msi

2016-04-20 18:46:03,682 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc starting installer: SolarWinds QoE Module with path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\SWOrionSetup\SubInstallers\DPIModuleInstaller.msi - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:46:03,682 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds QoE Module Starting

2016-04-20 18:46:03,682 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallProgressPage: Installing SolarWinds QoE Module - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:46:03,682 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Start Tick: 271    Total Ticks: 274    Install Range: 3

2016-04-20 18:46:03,682 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Copying DPIModuleInstaller.msi to new location of C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\DPIModuleInstaller.msi

2016-04-20 18:46:03,995 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - InstallerCulture is 'en-US'

2016-04-20 18:46:03,995 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.Utils.Utils - rolling msi log files in folder 'C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds' for 'DPIModuleInstaller.msi.log'

2016-04-20 18:46:04,012 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - Installing C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\DPIModuleInstaller.msi (DONTLAUNCHCONFIGWIZARD=1 REBOOT=ReallySuppress )

2016-04-20 18:46:08,325 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.MsiExecutor - This installation will not require a reboot

2016-04-20 18:46:08,325 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Needs Reboot: False

2016-04-20 18:46:08,325 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - Finished installer SolarWinds QoE Module.  Install took 4 seconds. - True - 4635

2016-04-20 18:46:08,325 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - Finished installer SolarWinds QoE Module.  Install took 4 seconds.

2016-04-20 18:46:08,325 [23] DEBUG OrionInstaller.InstallProgressPage - Installer SolarWinds QoE Module Ending

2016-04-20 18:46:08,325 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallShieldUninstallerInstallCondition - Product Code does not look to be an InstallShield installer. Nothing to do.

2016-04-20 18:46:08,341 [23] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallChain - File JobEngine.msi already exists at C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Installers\JobEngine.msi

2016-04-20 18:46:08,341 [23] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - InstallChain::ThreadProc finished. - True - 188866

2016-04-20 18:46:08,372 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - FinishedPage activated. - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:46:08,372 [1] DEBUG OrionInstaller.FinishedPage - Auto Close Wizard is true.  Simulate pressing the finish button.

2016-04-20 18:46:08,388 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - FinishedPage indicates the install was successful. - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:46:08,388 [20] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Executing .\NPMM-11.5.3-Update.exe with command line of "".

2016-04-20 18:46:08,388 [20] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Action will wait for process to complete

2016-04-20 18:46:08,388 [20] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Parsed Filename .\NPMM-11.5.3-Update.exe with parsed command line of "".

2016-04-20 18:46:08,388 [20] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Skipping actions because file does not exist: .\NPMM-11.5.3-Update.exe

2016-04-20 18:46:08,388 [20] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Executing $(VolumeInstallPath) with command line of ""$(InstallDir)"".

2016-04-20 18:46:08,388 [20] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Action will wait for process to complete

2016-04-20 18:46:08,388 [20] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Parsed Filename  with parsed command line of ""C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion"".

2016-04-20 18:46:08,388 [20] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Skipping actions because file does not exist:

2016-04-20 18:46:08,388 [20] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Executing $(InstallDir)\NPM\SolarWinds.NPM.Licensor.exe with command line of "/skipStatusScreen $(SilentInstallFlag) $(ExpressInstallFlag)".

2016-04-20 18:46:08,388 [20] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Parsed Filename C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\NPM\SolarWinds.NPM.Licensor.exe with parsed command line of "/skipStatusScreen  /Express".

2016-04-20 18:46:09,466 [20] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Return Code was 0

2016-04-20 18:46:09,466 [20] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Executing %SystemRoot%\System32\cmd.exe with command line of "/C net start SolarWindsAgent64".

2016-04-20 18:46:09,466 [20] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Action will wait for process to complete

2016-04-20 18:46:09,466 [20] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Parsed Filename C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe with parsed command line of "/C net start SolarWindsAgent64".

2016-04-20 18:46:09,700 [20] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Return Code was 2

2016-04-20 18:46:09,700 [20] WARN  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - `C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /C net start SolarWindsAgent64` returned 2

2016-04-20 18:46:09,700 [20] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Executing $(InstallDir)\SolarWinds.Core.Licensor.exe with command line of "/skipStatusScreen $(SilentInstallFlag) $(ExpressInstallFlag) type=$(InstallationType)".

2016-04-20 18:46:09,700 [20] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Action will wait for process to complete

2016-04-20 18:46:09,700 [20] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Parsed Filename C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\SolarWinds.Core.Licensor.exe with parsed command line of "/skipStatusScreen  /Express type=FULL".

2016-04-20 18:46:09,700 [20] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Skipping actions because file does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\SolarWinds.Core.Licensor.exe

2016-04-20 18:46:09,700 [15] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Executing $(InstallDir)\ConfigurationWizard.exe with command line of "$(SilentInstallFlag) $(NoConfigWizard) $(SessionID)".

2016-04-20 18:46:09,700 [15] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Action will not wait for process to complete

2016-04-20 18:46:09,700 [15] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.InstallActionCommand - Parsed Filename C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\ConfigurationWizard.exe with parsed command line of "  /SessionID=7ADD38F9-F2C7-4DD2-A866-0CE86344719B".

2016-04-20 18:46:09,716 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer -  - FinishedPage rebootAtEnd: False - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:46:09,747 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Tracking event: Orion Standalone Installer - Completed - The Installer has completed. UTC Time: 2016-04-20 10:46:09Z, Local Time: 2016-04-20 18:46:09Z, Elapsed Time: 0:16:10.5253607. - True - 0

2016-04-20 18:46:09,747 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - { FinishEventsTransmission entered

2016-04-20 18:46:09,747 [21] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - Reporting [61-88] events to https://api.solarwinds.com/swip/Events.

2016-04-20 18:46:10,861 [1] INFO  OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - All uploads finished successfully.

2016-04-20 18:46:10,861 [1] DEBUG OrionInstallerLib.OrionImprovement.OipClient - } FinishEventsTransmission exited

Any cue on that? Thanks.

dmartzall

The things that stand out to me are these:

2016-04-20 18:41:09,147 [1] ERROR OrionInstallerLib.OrionConfiguration - Settings file 'SWNetPerfMon.DB' N/A - System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred.
                                                                                    2016-04-20 18:41:09,147 [1] ERROR OrionInstallerLib.ConnectionStringProvider - File doesn't exists
                                                                                    2016-04-20 18:41:09,147 [1] ERROR OrionInstallerLib.ConnectionStringProvider - ConnectionString wasn't found in
                                                                                    2016-04-20 18:41:09,178 [1] ERROR OrionInstaller.WarningPage - Failed to retrieve the number of elements for the local machine: System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: ConnectionString is missing
                                                                                    2016-04-20 18:41:09,178 [1] ERROR OrionInstallerLib.ConnectionStringProvider - File doesn't exists
                                                                                    2016-04-20 18:41:09,178 [1] ERROR OrionInstallerLib.ConnectionStringProvider - ConnectionString wasn't found in
                                                                                    2016-04-20 18:41:09,197 [1] ERROR OrionInstallerLib.OrionConfiguration - Settings file 'SWNetPerfMon.DB' N/A - System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred.

2016-04-20 18:41:09,197 [1] ERROR OrionInstaller.WarningPage - Failed to retrieve CPU load: System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: ConnectionString is missing

All of these errors are around the database.  Are you running the DB on the same machine still?  I would double-check that you can see the NPM DB on your SQL instance, then make sure you have the proper credentials in both the DB and in your NPM configuration.

esther823

dmartzall

Thanks. Yes, i am running DB on the same machine.

And I am using the default credentials which should be created by the installer by default ( Since I dont know the user name and pw)

Also, when I am doing the installation, it will ask my DB credentials before I can process to the next step. So the credentials sure be checked?

Thanks a lots.

dmartzall

esther823 In general I usually create the instance and user for the DB so that I can have the username and password written down.  For your particular build, I'm not sure that is needed.  In the future if you move to using your corporate SQL server, I would ask your SQL team for a specific name for your DB (i.e. NPM) and a user account with full rights to the DB (ideally a generic account i.e. NPM_DB_Admin). 

With the current issue you are facing, open the DB and see what the username and password are for that instance.  Next open your configuration wizard and ensure that the same username and password are set and pointing to the same instance. 

If that information was correct, I'd recommend uninstalling SQL express and reinstalling it.  During the reinstall of SQL express, I would set up the DB, username, and password manually.  Now launch the wizard again and point it to your new DB with your new credentials.  If after all that and it still doesn't work, post the most recent logs and hopefully it will be a different error.

esther823

dmartzall,

Thanks for your help.