This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Filter Report on SAM application to get Volume usage on Nodes using that application.

Hi,

Not sure if this is possible but I was trying to do the following without having to populate a custom field.

I have a list of nodes that are all using the same SAM for the application and I wanted to report on the Volume usage on those nodes only using that SAM. I know I can do this by adding a custom field and filter on that but as it's already done on the SAM application can I use that? Otherwise it's revisiting all the nodes again to add the custom field.

If I try and report on Volume I don't get the ability to filter on SAM Application.

If I report on Application I don't get the Volume for the nodes.

Would some SQL code do the trick - not being a SQL person though how would I know which tables/fields to use to filter this in a report?

Thanks,

Z.