This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Seventeen - Level and Place

Today I moved up to Level 17 on Thwack by surpassing 125,000 points and I am listed in 17th place of all of the users of this great resource. 

I owe this milestone to the people that make Thwack an informative and engaging site. 

First I would like to thank the tireless work of the site moderators and Solarwinds employees that create and maintain such excellent content.  Including the subject matter experts at Solarwinds that jump in to assist when the opportunity presents itself.  Once, I was in the room with some of these fine people when SPAM was posted on the site and over heard "Die SPAMMER Die!" as they deleted the SPAM and the SPAMMERS account within minutes of posting.  These people take their job very seriously. 

Next, the work and contributions of the cadre of Thwack MVP's with the addition of quality discussions on current and relevant topics.

Finally, I big thanks to all that post, question, poll, reply, rebut and otherwise contribute day in and day out worldwide!

Could this love of forum be called a FoMance?

Thanks,

RT, Thwack MVP, SCP