1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 22, 2016 12:42 AM by madhavan

Verbs usage

slaurendeau

Hi, so I'm trying to figure out how to use the "AddDefinition" verb from "Orion.Container" but I have no idea what to pass as arguments.

Where can I find documentation or information on those verbs and what to pass ?

I tried looking a the github but The only thing I found was SolarWinds Information Service v3.0 Schema Documentation

I also tried just calling the verb in python and I get :

{'FullException': 'SolarWinds.InformationService.Verb.VerbExecutorException: Verb Orion.Container.AddDefinition requires 2 parameters not 0

at SolarWinds.InformationService.Verb.VerbExecutorContext.UnpackageParameters(JArray parameters)

at SolarWinds.InformationService.Core.InformationService.InvokeInternal[T](String entity, String verb, Action`1 setupParameters, Func`2 extractReturnValue)

at SolarWinds.InformationService.Core.InformationService.SolarWinds.InformationService.Core.IRestInformationService.Invoke(String entity, String verb, Object parameters)', 'Message': 'Verb Orion.Container.

AddDefinition requires 2 parameters not 0', 'ExceptionType': 'SolarWinds.InformationService.Verb.VerbExecutorException'}

I'm trying to add "Dynamic query" to all my groups so I can add a bunch of access points