4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2016 3:28 PM by datwiddler

powershell get-swisdata multiple parameters

datwiddler

Running SDK 2.0 and working in powershell.

Trying to running a query with multiple parameters and I'm running into errors. Tried looking for documentation but not finding anything even in the examples

this is my query:

$checkmembership = Get-SwisData $swis "select ContainerID,MemberPrimaryId,MemberURI from orion.containermembers where memberuri=@a AND ContainerID=@b" @{a=$getnodeuri; b=$getcontainerid;}

and this is what I get:

Get-SwisData : Must declare the scalar variable "@b".

At line:1 char:20

+ $checkmembership = Get-SwisData $swis "select ContainerID,MemberPrimaryId,Member ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (:) [Get-SwisData], FaultException`1

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : SwisError,SwisPowerShell.GetSwisData

Am I missing something?

• Re: powershell get-swisdata multiple parameters
          Jan Pelousek

Which Orion platform do you use? Which Powershell version? Assuming the variables($getnodeuri, $getContainerid) are properly filled in, the same construction works perfectly for me.

• Re: powershell get-swisdata multiple parameters
              datwiddler

Jan Pelousek wrote:

Which Orion platform do you use? Which Powershell version? Assuming the variables($getnodeuri, $getContainerid) are properly filled in, the same construction works perfectly for me.

This is on NPM version 11.5.2

PowerShell V4 running on Windows Sever 2012r2

>$PSVersionTable.PSVersion

Major  Minor  Build  Revision

-----  -----  -----  --------

4      0      -1    -1  

I ran the same query in SWSQL and it works.

I took the results, hard coded the variables and tried to run it again

$getnodeuri = 'swis://NMS02-SRV./Orion/Orion.Nodes/NodeID=29204'

$getcontainerid = '19059'

$checkmembership = Get-SwisData $swis "select containerid,memberprimaryid,memberuri from orion.containermembers where memberuri=@a and containerid=@b" @{a=$getnodeuri; b=$getcontainerid}

I still get the same error. I even closed my editor, and signed out and back in again.

Get-SwisData : Must declare the scalar variable "@b".

At line:1 char:20

+ $checkmembership = Get-SwisData $swis "select containerid,memberprimaryid,member ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (:) [Get-SwisData], FaultException`1

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : SwisError,SwisPowerShell.GetSwisData