This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Query Strings on Detached WPM Transaction Availability Resource?

I'm trying to create a dashboard for a daily meeting that contains the Transaction Availability Chart.  I have accomplished this by embedding the detached resource (https://*SOLARWINDS*/Orion/DetachResource.aspx?ViewID=116&ResourceID=917&NetObject=T:59) in a Custom HTML resource on a Summary Page.  The issue I'm having is that I want it to show the graph of yesterday, not the "Last 24 Hours".  Is there a query string that I can add to the URL to set the "date" to "yesterday"?

• Hello,

unfortunately the chart has to always end "now". You can set how many days back it should load but the range always ends "now".

Have you considered using Custom Object Resource instead of detached resource in Custom HTML? Custom Object Resource would allow you to have different settings for chart on summary page than on Transaction Detail page. It still won't allow to show only "yesterday" but it's preferred way of putting detail resources on summary pages.

• Hi,

If you want just a number of availability for some time period,  you can use custom table resource. Configuration looks like this:
    customTable.png

You can select your preferred time period, result looks like this:

customTableResult.png