0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 16, 2016 12:18 PM by rmurphy1313

    MACRO BUG

    rmurphy1313

      We have/had an issue with our devices reporting the % of Memory Used.  We have tried several macros within solar winds and it is only reporting total memory.

       

      We have found a work around to improve information being reported in solar winds.

       

      1. Ok.. here is the bug:

       

       

      Currently the macro:  ${PercentMemoryUsed}

      Is reporting the Total memory

       

      Temporary Solution:

       

      To work around this we are currently using a custom macro:

      ${SQL:select PercentMemoryUsed from dbo.NodesStatistics where nodeid=${NodeID}}