This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Root folder reverts to C:\SFTP_Root, everyday?

Hi guys,

I have a problem with SCP server, where the default SCP root folder reverts to C:\SFTP_Root while I want the folder to be always D:\SFTP_Root. I am not sure why this is happening, everyday sometime during the night, this happens. It screws the backup of my Cisco UCC and the call data uploads for VNQM module.

Can somebody suggest what the issue could be and how this can be rectified?

Thanks,

Harish

• I'm having the same issue. It will work for a day or two, then it will revert back to C: drive. Then a day or two later it will change to my configured folder, then it will change back. There is no consistency.

Did you ever find a resolution to this?

Thanks,

Brian

• Same here. I ended up deleting C:\SFTP_Root and recreating it as a linked folder pointing to the folder I wanted the files going to. Use mklink to create the linked SFTP_Root.

• Nope, I haven't found a resolution to this yet. I ended up assigning more space to C:\ and creating a task to move the files from C: to another location periodically via Scheduled Tasks.

I hope SW releases a fix for this.

Thanks,

• I fixed it. It turns out that the setting is being overridden by the NCM SCP settings, so you have to change the setting there.

Navigate to the following location, and enter in your credentials, server and path:

Settings > All Settings

Product Specific Settings > NCM Settings

Network > SCP Server

This will resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Brian