Dynamic, forward thinking and confident professional with significant real-world experience in Information Technology design, implementation and management. Over five years of international experience including IT strategy, systems architecture and implementation, data-center design, global network design and implementation, disaster recovery, Sarbanes-Oxley and security. Experienced in the global marketplace; the ability to provide strategic alignment of business information systems in an ever-changing business environment. Flexible with strong interpersonal skills developed while managing teams of people globally.
· Member of senior IT management team, with responsibility of Global IT (Infrastructure systems)
· Controlled IT costs and business expectations of IT in Europe and parent company in the US – All Divisions & Corporate Headquarters
· Successfully managed the Global network infrastructure –3000 users, 75 offices, 20+ countries
· Improved efficiency & productivity with internal restructure of the Global IT network flow –decreased IT and business cost
· Managed multimillion dollar revenue projects with a challenging budget – controlled costs & revenue within IT
· Developed strategy plans for IT in Europe and Asia in conjunction with the Business and Corporate objectives
· Executed Sarbanes-Oxley audit and evaluated IT operational performance. Recommendations led to performance cost & manpower improvements for the business
July 09- Current CTO, Lead Systems Architect/Engineer
Lakeside Marketing Company, Racine – Technology/Marketing Consulting Firm
Designed and deployed systems infrastructure, VPN, SAN, wireless
Onsite technical consultant and engineer
Environment architecture consultant for Fortune 100 client, architecting solutions utilizing but not limited to: TIBCO, MQ series, Oracle, DB2, SQL, Seibel, Solaris, UNIX, Windows 2008 R2, VMware, messaging and all major networking components.
Process engineering for enterprise class testing environment including documentation of existing systems, gap analysis against industry standards and recommendations for remediation of same.
March 07 – July 09 Systems Architect/Technical Project Manager
Manpower Professional Services, Milwaukee – Fortune 500 staffing company
Created architecture for Manpower’s core business application on Oracle RAC
Designed Manpower’s first truly scalable and redundant systems architecture which is now the template for all Manpower designs
Assisted as technical support for Domino to Exchange migration
Lead technical support and technical project manager for data center migration to IBM facility in Lexington
Data center consolidation/migration engineer and technical architect.
Created IT standards for networking, topologies, routing protocols and associated network requirements
Technical engineering resource and lead diagnostician for Lotus Notes to Exchange migration
Implemented SolarWinds Orion network management application across NA Enterprise network
Legacy Integration technical project manager - responsible for removing and replacing legacy/outdated technology
Implemented/architected a front office to back office middleware solution using WBI and Informatica to connect JDE/Kronos to a newly designed front office system
Responsible for architecture change that saved hundred