cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post

Vista Gagdet

Hello,

what about a Vista Gadget for IPMonitor? Anyone is going to develop one?

Thanks,

Michele

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
Level 7

Another vote for vista(win7) gadget!!! Mainly just to monitor key systems/groups with possibly a flyout with more info/mini browser

0 Kudos
Level 7

i'd rather an iPhone app for this i hate those desktop gadgets!

0 Kudos
Level 8

Hi!

My first posting ... 😉

I just agree, having a Vista Gagdet would be very nice!

0 Kudos
Level 7

My first posting too .... agree also that a gadget will be great - however, having a second monitor beats that 🙂

0 Kudos
Level 8

provided the second monitor isn't already used otherwise ... 😉

0 Kudos
Level 7

I agree.  This would be awesome.  Having one less IE/FF window open would be great.

0 Kudos

I too woudl love to see a Vista (Win7) gadget for IPMON... just for an alert with a link to the IPMON site..

thnx

mike

0 Kudos
Level 11

yes, a gadget would be nice.  Just a view of down monitors with how long they've been down.

-Charles S

0 Kudos
Level 18

How would you use a Vista gadget for ipMonitor to help you do your job?    Also, can you describe what types of ipMonitor data you'd like to see in a Vista gadget and how you'd expect it to work?  

0 Kudos

Hi,

I "see" for this something very easy... just to be able to see if everything is ok, and in the case just the list of the devices/monitors down, with a link to the ipmonitor site. Maybe if it's the first time that a monitor is down would be nice to see a little alert, but from the sidebar there's nothing to "manage" actually, it's just a way to have under control the monitor's status in an easy way, if there's an issue it's just an easy way to get in ipmonitor...

What do you think about it?

Thanks for your time,

Michele

0 Kudos