This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Timezone Default

Hi

My timezone was set wrongly within Windows when I installed IPMonitor, now it always defaults to Pacific time. How can I make it default to GMT? The server is now set correctly but when choosing a report it always defaults to Pacific. I can't see anywhere in the settings to change this?

Thanks

Tech75

• Hi tech75,

Newly created reports should default to the time zone the server is configured to at that time.  In order to change the existing reports you will have to edit the reports settings.

On the reports tab choose "edit properties" for each report you want to modify. In the "Time Selections" section you will have to edit each entry to use the correct time zone within the "Time Navigation Rules" section. 

Hope this helps!

Matt

• Hi Matt

Yes, i can go in and set the timezones in each of the pre-defined reports, it seems a little odd that I can't set the default though, I'm going to have to go through the 16 predefined reports and edit each timezone I guess.

Thanks

Tech75