This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Search string text found on wrong page

We use several HTTPS monitors to  search for text on web pages. The monitor logs in with a credential, and text is found on the page served after login. We have several working examples of this.

Since upgrading to 9.01, I've seen 3 recent examples (when creating new HTTPS monitors) where the search string feature appears to be working differently than it should. It is searching for (and finding) text on the initial login page, not the page served after login. In my case we're using the monitors to verify LDAP function for logins, so it's important the text is found on the landing page, not the login page.

I have the monitors set to Follow HTTP redirections. Has anyone observed this behavior? Did something change with version 9? Thanks in advance.