This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Reports not producing data after migrating & updating IPMonitor 9.01 to 10.6

Hi there,

I have an issue with IPMonitor after migrating and updating it from Windows 2003 R2 (32-bits) to Windows 2012 R2 (64-bits). The guide I followed was:

Migrate ipMonitor from v9 to v10 - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support

Is there a known issue with the report server after performing this? I am receiving new data into the log file, but the IPMonitor report service does not appear to be getting any data from it.

Thanks in advance!

Ken

• kenx86

I will be able to assist you! Have you open a support ticket for this?

• Hi Brett,

No worries, I was able to resolve this myself. Basically, the installer upgraded the version 9 files/logs to version 10. I made a backup of this (copied the IPMonitor folder) and uninstalled IPMonitor and then did a fresh installation of version 10, stopped the IPMonitor services and then copied over the updated backup files/logs over the blank installation. And then finally started the IPMonitor services and updating the IP address.

Maybe I'll need your help next time!

Ken

• kenx86

Awesome! Glad to hear you were able to resolve this.

I do see that you are a new member to THWACK and wanted to welcome you! This community is a great resource for any and all questions/troubleshooting issues.

If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to DM me! emoticons_happy.png

Enjoy your day!