IPmonitor is not scanning when using the discover function properly. It acts like if finds things and then it never shows them to add them at the end. After I do this once if I run a scan again the scan completed notification pops up instantly with no devices still. The only way that it will look as though it scans is if i restart the service.
If i manually add a device that works fine.
The server also has WPM and SAM installed on it.
I have the same problem, everytime I want to make a new scan I have to manually restart the "ipMonitorSrv" service, form services.msc and it Will work correctly, I hope they fix this soon
thadswan we have identified a bug in which we believe we have a resolution for and can supply a buddy drop but we will need to get some more information in order to validate and track this scenario. I will direct message you for more details.
SolarWinds solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base in the THWACK® online community. More than 150,000 members are here to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly contribute to our product development process.