This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Features Request

Hi,

Here's below I think will be a good features for the next release 

1. Currently using v9 it can be realized to have groups within group. And I think it would be a great beneficial if the user accounts can have specific relation to the specific groups. For example, if I have Hosting Server group, then I can configured particular user account or a group of user account that can only view the Hosting Server group when they log in to the dashboard.
  2. To make poin (2) easier, I think it would be very useful if there's also provide possibility to do grouping on user account. So on this group of user, then we can also customize the access right. Which user on the group will be take the charge as administrator, which user just can view the real time graph, which user can view monitors properties but can not change its configuration, etc.

Regards,

Fauzan 

•  I agree with #1.  As for #2, I think this is a good idea, but would probably better be realized by integrating Windows accounts and groups via AD or the local machine.  Or, it could work in conjunction with that.  Making the permissions much more granular is A-OK in my book.