A security package specific error occurred; oserror: 0x80070721
Does anyone know what that means?
I checked the event logs on the server in question and didn't seee any errors for that time of ocurrance.
Thanks in Advance.
The following should resolve the issue:
1. Login to the ipMonitor web interface.
2. On the top navigation menu, click "Configuration" and select "System Settings"
3. Click the "Global Behavior Modifiers" button at the top of System Settings.
4. Click the "Add..." button and enter the following "Modifier Name" and "Value" respectively.
Behavior Modifier Name: Monitoring.wmi.extern.retry.duration
Behavior Modifier Value: 400
5. Click OK
6. Restart the ipMonitorSrv service.
Let us know if this helps
I tried the steps in the knowledge base but I am still getting this problem intermitently.
I have 9 monitors for Event Logs that look at 3 servers (each server has 3 monitors). On one of the servers everything appears to be working, and on the other two servers 2 of the three monitors get this error "A security package specific error occurred; oserror: 0x80070721"
I'd love to, unfortunately our service contract ran out a bout a year ago...
Guess its time to call sales and figure out what kind of deal they'll make us.
Thanks for the help.
SolarWinds solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base in the THWACK® online community. More than 150,000 members are here to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly contribute to our product development process.