Webinar: Leveraging SolarWinds to Improve Remote Employee Support - April 7
Government and Education Webinar: Leveraging SolarWinds to Improve Remote Employee Support
Tuesday, April 7, 2020, 2:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. ET –Register Now!
Please join us for a webinar on how to leverage SolarWinds® to help improve remote employee support at your organization. COVID-19 concerns are changing how organizations run their business and IT operations, dramatically expanding demand for teleworking (work from home) and application access to collaborative systems (like Webex, SharePoint, Teams, etc.). This demand is creating significant challenges for IT operations and has increased the need for IT pros to keep applications, services, and infrastructures up and running—and safe.
Performance monitoring solutions provide full-stack visibility to an organization’s infrastructure and applications, helping to monitor capacity and performance, identify issues, and troubleshoot infrastructure and VPN performance. These solutions help visualize complex environments, support capacity planning, update configurations, upgrade network devices, and monitor and report on network, system, bandwidth, VPN, and VoIP performance.
IT support and remote access solutions improve service delivery and enable remote support and administration. Service desk solutions help simplify and automate service requests, reduce support workload, and improve service levels. Remote control and administration tools help IT staff enable newly remote employees by installing VPNs, updating patches, and obtaining access rights.
Register and attend this webinar to learn how SolarWinds can help you:
- Monitor VPN performance with Network Performance Monitor and analyze application traffic with NetFlow Traffic Analyzer
- Monitor the performance and utilization of your WAN and VoIP solution with VoIP & Network Quality Manager
- Monitor and troubleshoot the application performance of your collaboration systems such as Webex, SharePoint, and Teams with Server & Application Monitor and AppOptics™
- Monitor remote end-user experience with Web Performance Monitor
- Improve ticketing, asset management, and self-service with Web Help Desk® and SolarWinds Service Desk
- Connect quickly and securely and communicate effectively with end users with Dameware® Remote Support
- Visualize and analyze key remote support metrics in a dashboard with the Orion® Platform feature, PerfStack™
Please join us for the live webinar presented by a SolarWinds government and education sales engineer.
Schedule conflict? Sign up to get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webinar.