cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeremymayfield
Level 15

Store items with every prize

How cool would it be that when someone won a weekly challenge, or monthly, they could win their choice at the discretion of the board moderators, of an item also from the thwack store, like socks, shirts, backpacks, cups, mini fridge etc.   kind of like a spin the wheel and you get a 5000 point prize or higher.  or give them the opportunity to keep the points and save it for something greater but if they keep the points show them what the could have won.   Like maybe they lose out on a 10,000 point item but they get to keep their 5000 points? 

I mean how cool would it be to play a new Oculus in your brand new Thwack socks? leaning on your thwack pillow, oh yes they exist....  in your thwack snuggie ( which i got for my wife, and its awesome) while sipping from your thwack store mug.   Like loot crate or geek box only for Solarwinds thwack winners, and one time only?

DanielleH​, wabbott

Tags (1)
8 Replies
wabbott
Level 15

Re: Store items with every prize

Wheel.Of.THWACK!

Interesting idea, thanks

jeremymayfield
Level 15

Right?  it could be something different...  Just a thought.

gfsutherland
Level 14

jeremymayfield​ cool idea!!!

#bumpsquad

0 Kudos
rschroeder
Level 21

pastedImage_0.png

Sounds. interesting

0 Kudos
jmbourn
Level 11

If I should win, I would like to know what the choice between items are. I don't mind keeping points at a reduced rate at all, but some of the weekly/monthly prizes I want, some I would prefer something else. Just clarifying that when you say "show them what they could have won" it isn't after we've made the choice. Other than that, this is a fantastically great idea!!!

0 Kudos
birendrakc
Level 9

I'd highly prefer this option. I recently won a weekly prize but don't need it because I already have one. Since it's a large and heavy item, I've having hard time storing it in a room. I wish I had an option to either get a gift card or thwack points.

alansmith
Level 10

Sounds like an awesome idea. But what if you ran it as a raffle??? have people check on on Monday when a new monthly question comes up then they get a raffle number. Then the mods do a random draw of raffle numbers (lets say 5 as an example) at the end of the month then those 5 would get to spin a digital wheel for prizes