cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

WebHelpDesk Tech Account Statistics

Today I was asked to get statistics on our Technicians account data in web help desk, this is something that I have never done before I am primarily looking for average log on time, last log on date, things of that nature. I am running version 12.5.1 on Linux with a PostgreSQL database. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Do you use the billing feature?   If so run the technician monthly status report and tweak some of the options in there and see if you can get your results.   You can also create a custom report, and add custom criteria. 

Jeremy,

Unfortunately we do not use the billing feature, that is something that I should try to start using on a "forced" basis. Instead I am using the ticket status field to get the numbers that we can get from the system. Sorry if this asking a lot of you but, do you know of a way to force techs to input the "work time" on tech notes? If not, all is good.

Thank you for the help!

0 Kudos

You could potentially add a custom field to tickets (Setup > Tickets > Ticket Custom Fields) and make that field required for Techs.

Just a thought...

0 Kudos