cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Product Manager
Product Manager

Web Help Desk 12.7.2 Release Candidate 2 Now Available In the Customer Portal

WHD 12.7.2 RC2 should now be available in the customer portal for those with active maintenance.  If you are unable to find or access, please let me know.  Reminder, RC's are fully supported by our support organization and in production deployments.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Level 12

Installed 12.7.2. RC2 on a test workstation, without any configuration changes, went straight to Client interface, opened ticket #1, entered some text in the activity box, clicked Save button at the bottom, now stuck at the screen, with the blue circle:

Untitled.png

Note, I didn't click on the "+" plus symbol, just the Save button. It doesn't matter if I press the "+" plus symbol either the result is the same.

Also the text in the ticket #1, doesn't show the URL correct, but shows the HTML code:

Details
Congratulations! You have successfully installed Web Help Desk. Further configuration options are available via the "Setup" tab at the top of your screen. To get started, be sure to read the <a href="http://www.solarwinds.com:80/onlinehelp?productType=WebHelpDesk&language=en_US&productVersion=12.7.2... Guide</a>.

Browser is Edge on Windows 10

0 Kudos
Level 12

0 Kudos
Level 14

I did get RC 2 installed then got furloughed so nope.

0 Kudos