This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

WHD Reporting question - tickets open longer than X days

Hello,

I am not good at building reports so I was hoping someone could help me figure out some reports

I am looking to make a report to show me how many tickets [group] and then [technician] has that are opened longer than X days.

Right now my report is set up with:

• Table Only
  • Row Category: Status
  • Column Category: Priority
  • Repetition: Blank
  • Table Data: Open Time is checked
  • Show filters: Checked
    • Filter Attribute: Status
    • Filter Type: Inclusive checked
    • Values: Open, Pending, Pending Approval
  • Time Range: Specific
  • Data Attribute: Date worked on..?

However all this does not show me how many tickets are left open longer than, say, 2 weeks. Ideas?

Thanks in advance!

• Hello

I did not see Tickets as one of your checked Table Data fields, You will want to check that box, or it will only show the open time you selected, not the number of tickets.  Of course, if you click on the Open time listed, it will open another window with the list of tickets, but if you want a count of tickets as well in the report, include that option.

Also, try choosing Date opened as your Date Attribute for the time range, that should be more accurate.  It would include tickets even if techs did not create notes.