This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

WHD Data Export

Hi guys. Currently I'm trying to get an Excel file with standalone column for each such as Requester, Tech, Status and etc from Export Ticket function in WHD and I manage to get a TSV file using this method.

The problem is, I'm unable to get the Notes column correctly from the TSV file opened via Excel. If there's more than one note on the ticket, the second notes will get into the No. column which is the ticket number column.

Is there any other method which I can get this problem fix or any workaround for this TSV column issue? Thanks guys.

EDITED: No worries guys. I tried to use the online TSV to XLS conversion and it works like a charm! This is the converter site in case in future someone having a same issue like me. I wonder what kind of converter the use or is it just me that having lack of experience.

• This may be a little out there but it has worked for me in the past. When you download the .tsv file, do not attempt to open it from inside Excel. Instead, drag the tsv over the Excel icon and drop it, How or why this would make a difference is totally beyond me but it has in the past most of the time. Give it a shot and see if it does. No promisses but hey.... :-)