Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

Single User license question

Jump to solution

Hello,

I help support a very small infrastructure (I am the only Techie!) and have been testing WHD since before Christmas.

It has reverted to a single user license (which I was fully aware of and happy with this) but I seem to have lost access to the Assets section.

This option should still be available to me as a single user, yes?

Thanks in advance

GIles

1 Solution

When it reverts to the single FREE license you don't get assets / parts / billing / processes / surveys

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Level 7

Thanks all for the information. I didn't know that I would lose access to the Assets section.

0 Kudos
Level 10

conners and elee, thank you for the clarification, I was referring to a paid license (versus free one) for WHD.

0 Kudos
Level 9

conners is correct; we utilize the Single License for our testing/sandbox environment and Assets is not available under the free licensing model.

0 Kudos
Level 10

When I was testing WHD prior to purchase, I thought I had access to the assets section, as you should have full functionality of the product even as a single user license. Just make sure the one account you have setup is an administrator, which I thought was default as a single user.

0 Kudos

When it reverts to the single FREE license you don't get assets / parts / billing / processes / surveys

View solution in original post