This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SLA Reporting

Has anyone worked with SLA reporting within Web Help Desk? We are looking to set up a simple report to tell us on a monthly basis how many tickets were within our SLA (Due Date) and how many were not.  However, that is proving to be not so simple within Web Help Desk Reporting.

Thanks

Bill

• The "On-time Status" category to get what you need

• No problem emoticons_happy.png an easy one to miss

• Hi, please can you direct me to how we can achieve the same today?

• Followed to this. 

Can anyone tell or have tried to generate report to measure the time in between status of the tickets. 

Any other idea you can give. Please help.

• I may not be reading the reports field correctly, but it seems like you can only see tickets that were "opened" or "closed" in that month. It does not take into account ticket that carry over from month to month. Has anyone been able to resolve this?

• Reporting on time is a big issue within the WHD, ideally there needs to be a background process running in the application that manages time and progress of ticket (i had previous discuss this with a previous SW employee, who has now left), the reason I say a background, as ticket fields and information are only updated when a ticket is saved. The solution I have in place for my WHD and the SLA we have, is using two custom fields to record if a ticket applies to our SLA. Our SLA was that a ticket needed to be assigned within 2 working days. Your SLA may be different but the idea will be based around the status, for example,  Your SLA might be to completed in 5 days. You want to know if a ticket, had met the SLA. Using 2 actions rules when a ticket is saved, you can check the open date and see if 5 days have already passed then set SLA no, if it's less than 5 days set set SLA yes. Then using reports you can view those ticket which did or did not met your SLA.

We have two custom fields, both hidden from Techs and Clients

My Actions Rules are:

and..

I use both SLA fields, as you need to query a blank SLA and also set a multi selection field SLA, which can be picked up by the Reports.

My Reports then show the SLA value...

This might not be a solution for you, but it give you an idea what you can do using a few custom fields as a flag to report on.