This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Reports - Open to Close?

I need to pull simple report of how many days between Open a Close of a ticket. Talked to Tech Support and I got the traditional "Unfortunately and Feature Request" answer.

I was wondering if anyone was able to pull up tickets which were open longer than a specific amount of days?

• There isn't a way to do this through WHD, but it can be done:

1) Do a ticket search for the date range of tickets you want to cross-reference(You can do all tickets, but it may take a while depending on how many tickets are in your system.)

pastedImage_1.png

2) Download TSV

pastedImage_0.png

3) Insert Column

pastedImage_6.png

4) Select column A, add formula '=D1-C1' and hold CTRL as you hit enter.

pastedImage_7.png

pastedImage_8.png

5) Freeze top row

pastedImage_4.png

6) Rename A1 to Days Open

pastedImage_9.png

7) Turn on Filter

pastedImage_10.png

8) Filter Day range specified

pastedImage_12.png

pastedImage_13.png

pastedImage_14.png

• Wow, thank you!

Ya I ended up doing that, just wasn't sure how to select all tickets instead of the 10,20,50,100. Once I get it as a csv file I can sort the data. I really appreciate your step-by-step instructions. I hope it helps others as well.

-Alex

• I'd like to add a few things:

1. To select all tickets in the list, SHIFT - Left Clicking would select all tickets not just the ones on the page (new to me)

2. I used a formula: =DATEDIF(B1,D2,"d")  basically (Starting_Date, Close_Date, "in days format"), which gave me a human readable days number.