cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post

Reporting - Tickets about to Breach

Jump to solution

Hi All,

seeking some help with trying to get a report out for my 1st/2nd line guys n gals to identify tickets that will breach in the next week/day etc..

Due to the volumes of tickets and resources, i am having to dip in and out of people's Calendars to check and advise. Is there a way to report to me/the team

what volume of tickets are due to breach in a set period of days/within the week so the focus can be on getting them sorted before they breach.

Don't mind if it is a search or report, i want daily they guys n gals want a weekly one to focus on initially then daily as they get on top of tickets.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Under Tickets - Search Tickets - Advanced Search. You could search by date / due / today or this week, etc.

If that is what you are looking for you could build a Query for that and save it. It would then be easily accessible and you could even build a dashboard widget from it for a quick overview.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Under Tickets - Search Tickets - Advanced Search. You could search by date / due / today or this week, etc.

If that is what you are looking for you could build a Query for that and save it. It would then be easily accessible and you could even build a dashboard widget from it for a quick overview.

View solution in original post

Thanks I had sussed this out. But I wanted an automated report that could be scheduled out on a daily basis for the next day so the desk team can be pro-active in managing those tickets about to breach.

0 Kudos