cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bshopp Product Manager
Product Manager

New WHD Mobile App

We have been working on a new mobile app for both Android and iOS.  We have an early beta for Android and will soon have one for iOS.  Right now it is focused on functionality vs. aesthetics, so if you are interested in trying these out, please DM me or email me if you happen to have my email with your email address and if you want Android or iOS.

26 Replies
typhoon87
Level 14

Re: New WHD Mobile App

I just shot you an email about this and one other item?

0 Kudos
pabely
Level 12

Any news on this, I did send you some WHD Logs from one of our Android App Beta sites?

0 Kudos
tallyrich
Level 15

I thought I had replied, but it doesn't look like it. I'd be interested in testing this out. We have WHD supporting a customer and will be adding additional ones soon.

0 Kudos
acurrent
Level 8

I AM INTERSTED

0 Kudos
typhoon87
Level 14

Are we going to see additional updates to this app. I have not seen any since I installed the beta some time ago?

0 Kudos
bshopp Product Manager
Product Manager

Some, yes the team is working on some items based on feedback we have gotten from some of the beta testers so far.

0 Kudos
stevebremner
Level 8

I'm game, will DM you.

0 Kudos
bryang
Level 9

I would be interested in helping to beta test the mobile app.  Will it work for those of us using CAS to authenticate users, though?  As I recall, the old version didn't seem to support that?

0 Kudos
pabely
Level 12

Hi Brandon,

How are things going with the WHD Mobile App, can we expect a new Beta soon?

Thanks

0 Kudos