cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Product Manager
Product Manager

New WHD Mobile App

We have been working on a new mobile app for both Android and iOS.  We have an early beta for Android and will soon have one for iOS.  Right now it is focused on functionality vs. aesthetics, so if you are interested in trying these out, please DM me or email me if you happen to have my email with your email address and if you want Android or iOS.

27 Replies
Level 8

I'd like to see/test the app.

0 Kudos

@bshoppWhat is the status of this?

0 Kudos
Level 14

Today I checked in the crashlytics app just to see if anything has happened and it says the app is shutting down March 31st, 2020.

How is this going to work now?

0 Kudos

Is anybody monitoring this thread?

0 Kudos

This is classic SolarWinds WHD behavior. Announce something and then never provide any updates.

0 Kudos
Level 14

What is going on with this? Early people got access back in late Sept, its now February should we see an beta 2 build soon?

0 Kudos
Level 10

Ditto, interested in the WHD app.  Any update?

0 Kudos
Level 7

We would like to evaluate the WHD mobile app if it is still an option. 

0 Kudos
Level 12

I've tried the new WHD mobile app for android, and I'm rather disappointed as the features available are complete limited and poor compared to the current Web Interface or iPad/iPhone app.

This is a complete backwards step to nowhere.

Come on Solarwinds !

0 Kudos
Level 9

I would love to test the new version as well.

Level 8

I sent a beta request as well.  Status update, please?

same, i have not heard back about my request..

0 Kudos
Level 9

Sent a DM long ago. Still waiting for access to the beta app.

Level 9

I would be interested in helping to beta test the mobile app.  Will it work for those of us using CAS to authenticate users, though?  As I recall, the old version didn't seem to support that?

0 Kudos
Level 8

I'm game, will DM you.

0 Kudos
Level 14

Are we going to see additional updates to this app. I have not seen any since I installed the beta some time ago?

0 Kudos

Some, yes the team is working on some items based on feedback we have gotten from some of the beta testers so far.

0 Kudos

Hi Brandon,

How are things going with the WHD Mobile App, can we expect a new Beta soon?

Thanks

0 Kudos

It is going well, the response has been solid from you all in the community so far.  For those that got the initial beta, would love any feedback you may have, feel free to DM me via Thwack or email me directly.  Let me get an update on schedule.

0 Kudos

Hi bshopp​,

I did send you some logs from one of our beta testers who was having an issue during login but I never got anything back, do you want me to PM your directly again?

Thanks

0 Kudos