This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NOT able to find where Web Helpdesk's functionality for TLS for Inbound Mail Accounts

We recently purchased Web Helpdesk (using the latest version, 12.2.0 - Build #12.2.0.9028-HF1-385141 per the most recent patch) to use as a replacement for an old system we had in place. Our email system is via Office 365 where TLS is required for authentication into their systems. While setting WHD up I am unable to find where the Inbound Mail Account settings for authentication via TLS which I which is used in the Outgoing Mail Accounts area. Without that I have no chance of being able to use this software.

Is there some sort of setting elsewhere in the program that I need to enable/change or that I'm missing to have this functionality? Thank you!

Message was edited by: Kenneth Murray