This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Default checed value set to Display as a ticket note

if someone knows about how to set the checked value as a default to "Display as a ticket note" into Vote dialog, plesae let me know.

Because our approval user often forgot checking this, so requestor user was not able to refer their comments.

or

If you know another solution like this case, could you please let me know how to resolve?

dispay.PNG

Thak you!!

• I have actually wondered this as well but did not open a ticket yet. This was a new feature in 12.5.0 the previous versions did not have this check box. I am not aware of a way to default it to on or hide it and choose an on/off via admin choice.

• Hi typhoon87,

I didn't know it was implemented from ver. 12.5.0.  it's only this information, very fine for me.

And i think Admin doesn't have the menu in order to visible/invisible control, too.

Anyway, thank you very much for your replay. I'm really appreciate your comments.

Thank you / Kenji