This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Auto response to email conversation

Dear all,

I believe that I might have asked this question before, but so far I have not found a solution for this.

We have updated to WHD 12.5.2 which is working quite ok. So no issues here. But I am not entirely happy about this.

• A ticket is opened by a user to purchase a new device
  • An advisor contact the user to talk about the configuration of the device
  • The advisor contact the supplier to get a quote. This query is placed by sending an email using WHD to the supplier
  • If the supplier replies the email with the quote, I was hoping that the ticket only will be updated, but this is not the case. The user automatically get a copy of the email too.

I tried to find out how can I stop that an email is send to the user if a supplier replies to an email send from WHD?

The reason for not wanting the user to know of the feedback from the supplier is,that it could be premature. The quote could be wrong and we need to get back to the supplier to correct the price. All this might be a bit confusing for the user.

Did you come across this and did you find a solution for it? Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Eberhard