cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

Anyone having action rule issue in 12.7?

When an action rule evaluates true on a ticket I'm getting:

There was a problem saving ticket 11759: java.lang.IllegalStateException: rowDiffsForAttributes: snapshot in com.webobjects.eoaccess.EODatabaseOperation {_dbSnapshot = {}; _entity = "TicketBulkAction"; _newRow = {assignCurrentTech = <com.webobjects.foundation.NSKeyValueCoding $Null>; subject = <com.webobjects.foundation.NSKeyValueCoding $Null>; sendClientEmail = 1; closeDate = <com.webobjects.foundation.NSKeyValueCoding $Null>; disableEmailToClient = <com.webobjects.foundation.NSKeyValueCoding

the common error seems to be:

"; _globalID = _EOIntegralKeyGlobalID[TicketBulkAction (java.lang.Integer)1]; _databaseOperator = "EODatabaseUpdateOperator"; } does not contain value for attribute named allTechs with snapshot key: allTechs

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Level 12

I had this issue, which stopped clients from creating new tickets in the client interface when CC email address was added.

Mine was related to a ticket bulk action issue, which Solarwinds advised me to run the following on my database:

DELETE FROM TICKET_BULK_ACTION

This might be the same for yours...

BACKUP YOUR DATABASE if you do !!

0 Kudos
Level 8

I just got a message from support that clearing the bulk actions should fix this issue.

Did this fix it for you? I'm assuming you had to recreate any "Modify Ticket" actions from your Action Rules?

Were you also seeing hundreds of "Rule applied" messages on the history of tickets?

0 Kudos
Level 7

I have tried this fix but I am still facing the same issue.

Have you had any joy with it?

0 Kudos
Level 8

Just tried the fix and still having the same issue. Also having issues where tickets are automatically set to "open" when a client replies.

0 Kudos
Level 7

I was on a call with SolarWinds for 2 hours today and the issue is still not resolved. I had to provide them with logs so they can investigate.

0 Kudos
Level 14

Please open a support ticket to get this looked at.

0 Kudos
Level 8

I opened at ticket last Thursday - still waiting on a reply. Wanted to see if others were having this issue. The trace in this post looked very similar: Re: WHD 12.7 now available