This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Any hope on the horizon for an updated ticketing interface?

Been running web helpdesk since 2013. It's been sufficient for us for most of this time but over the past 18 months we've really started to see the negatives more than the positives. Things like the outdated ticket interface, clients being duplicated and then not being able to update their own tickets, not being able to view tickets in multiple tabs etc etc

We're out looking for alternatives but I thought before we bother to go to all the effort, I'd thought I'd see if perhaps there was hope for an updated ticketing interface anytime soon? Something that makes it easy to insert pictures & formatting - kind of like what they have done with the FAQ editor

We're sticking it out till the end of the year for budgeting purposes so it's not like we're in a massive rush but it would be great to know if there was anything coming out in the next 6 months

thanks

• Unfortatly not sure how fast this will happen. You did not say what version you are on currently but in the 12.7.1 release they did refresh the History and profile tabs on the client side of the UI with a newer more modern look and feel but so far nothing on doing any of the other tabs at this point.