This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Add subject and notes into a ticket report

Hi,

First, this is my first post here so correct me if I am breaking any rules.

My IT department purchased WHD as an alternative to Salesforce which we had been using for task management and trouble tickets.

We have been cut over to WHD for almost two weeks and I am finding some things that don't quite work right.

My main concern right now is being able to create ticket reports that include the ticket subject name and a custom text field. Does anyone know of a way to add these details to a report?

Even if it is not built-in is there a .jar file that could be edited to include those as options?

Any advice would be appreciated!

• The information you need is not included in the report templates at the moment.

Alternatively, you can use Search (Tickets->Search Tickets->Basic/Advanced search) to find the tickets you need, and customize the information should display (Column Set) and Export the results.

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_5.png