This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Add Code to WHD

Hi.

I’m really after a way to get my own code into the Web Helpdesk pages, for analytics purposes. Where can I put the snippets?

<mydonate.bt.com/.../stroudwomensrefuge> <www.hazlewoods.co.uk/.../pension-auto-enrolment-are-you-ready.aspx>

Hazlewoods is a member of international. A world-wide network of independent accounting firms and business advisors.

Be accountable to the environment. Do you really need to print this email?

Hazlewoods LLP and Hazlewoods Financial Planning LLP are both registered in England and Wales with Nos OC311817 and OC300764 respectively, and have their registered offices at Staverton Court Staverton Cheltenham Glos GL51 0UX, where listings of Members’ names are available for inspection. Hazlewoods Financial Planning LLP is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Hazlewoods LLP is registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland and regulated for a range of investment business activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please advise the sender and delete all record of it from your system; please be aware that distribution, use or reproduction of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. We accept no responsibility for the content of this e-mail, or the actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently agreed in writing.

We take reasonable precautions to ensure our e-mails are virus free, however, we cannot accept responsibility for any viruses transmitted by us and recommend that you carry out your own virus checking procedures.

attachments.zip
  • I am also interested in this.  We use a hosted chat service that provides a pop-up widget (along with a script).  Need to find a place to put the script so the pop-up appears on the client pages.

• Can you provide me more details guys, what specific services you want to embed and how ideally this should work for you? As a separate tab somewhere in the main menu or as a widget in dashboards or something else?

• I personally would like to be able to insert small Javascript snippets for both Analytics (Google or A. N. Other), and Chat Pop Up!

<mydonate.bt.com/.../hazlewoods> <www.hazlewoods.co.uk>

Hazlewoods is a member of international. A world-wide network of independent accounting firms and business advisors.

Be accountable to the environment. Do you really need to print this email?

Hazlewoods LLP and Hazlewoods Financial Planning LLP are both registered in England and Wales with Nos OC311817 and OC300764 respectively, and have their registered offices at Staverton Court Staverton Cheltenham Glos GL51 0UX, where listings of Members’ names are available for inspection. Hazlewoods Financial Planning LLP is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Hazlewoods LLP is registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland and regulated for a range of investment business activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please advise the sender and delete all record of it from your system; please be aware that distribution, use or reproduction of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. We accept no responsibility for the content of this e-mail, or the actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently agreed in writing.

We take reasonable precautions to ensure our e-mails are virus free, however, we cannot accept responsibility for any viruses transmitted by us and recommend that you carry out your own virus checking procedures.

attachments.zip
  • Hi Peter,

We are using a hosted service for chat rooms called PureChat.  PureChat provides a script that adds a "Can I Help You" pop-up widget to the webpage.  We would like to add the widget to the client views/pages of WHD.  Their instructions for adding the script: Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG