cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Product Manager
Product Manager

12.7.1 Release Candidate Now Available

The 12.7.1 release candidate build is now available in the customer portal for those customers wishing to deploy.  Reminder, an RC is what has completed our internal testing and we believe is ready to go, but want to get feedback from users before we make generally available since we cannot duplicate every environment out there.  You can also find the current version of the release notes here - WHD 12.7.1 Release Notes

0 Kudos
30 Replies
Level 7

WHD 12.7.1 RC2 is no longer available for download any more. Does this mean it is being moved to General release?

0 Kudos

gone from my Portal too

0 Kudos

Yes the GA bits will be there very soon.  I will post back here once those are live.  Sorry for delay in response, I was traveling all day yesterday back to US.

0 Kudos

GA up on Portal now?

0 Kudos

It is its 12.7.1.538. Release notes are also up,Waiting on Brandon to make an official release notice but it looks like its finally out there.

0 Kudos

Yes that should all go live tomorrow, but not much different than the RC1 release notes with the exception of the RC items I posted here.

Not in my portal either

0 Kudos
Level 9

Has this issue be addressed in any of the releases post 12.6?

Assets duplicating in WHD.... this is not good

I commented near the end with my two cents about it.

I haven't attempted any upgrades past 12.6 with all the talk of issues upgrading to 12.7, and not really seeing release notes addressing this particular issue with WMI Asset Discovery.

Thanks

I do not believe this issue has been addressed in the pulled 12.7.0 or the upcoming re release for 12.7.1

0 Kudos

Tom, I believe you are correct.  I just went and checked in our defect tracking system and see an open item there for this.

0 Kudos
Level 14

Are we expecting to see a second RC build?

0 Kudos

Yes, the team is working on it now.

0 Kudos

Approx how far out are we looking for that build?

0 Kudos

Later this week or early next.

RC2 should now also be available in the customer portal.

Can confirm download is up, release notes documentation page not yet updated.

0 Kudos

Yes, updated Release Notes would be most useful

0 Kudos

Here were the items addressed in RC2:

• Cannot edit profiles when some of the fields are visible only (applies to checkboxes and selections)
  • [macOS] Incorrect type of currency after version update
  • Edge: Client ticket history and profile tab render larger than they should
  • Apply color scheme to notes from different account types (admin, tech client)
  • When client clicks the 'Save' icons, you need some confirmation on the screen to confirm that
  • History: Using filters add a note of any status types - filters disable
  • Allow for multiple email addresses in Secondary Email Client profile
  • Resolved tickets are supposed to have a confirmation button on UI
Level 9

Has anyone still on 12.7 moved to the RC? I want to get off 12.7 but don't see value in downgrading if a new stable is coming out soon. Though restarting my service multiple times a day IS getting tedious as are the other issues we have on 12.7

0 Kudos

Are you running the HotFix 1 on 12.7, it is a lot more stable?

0 Kudos