cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
typhoon87
Level 14

Re: 12.7.1 RC 1 Feedback

Hello Martin,

As far as I can tell it is in the Edge browser that this is an issue. Header height is set to 160px and our web team did that. I can try in a bit to make it smaller in our test instance.

Look forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos
typhoon87
Level 14

Martin,

You seem to be on the right track for a workaround. If the header height is below 85 I can start to see enough of the other tabs and its fine.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the confirmation, I really appreciate your feedback. In the meantime we are exploring options to apply the fix for the height that is over 90px in combination with Edge browser.

0 Kudos
typhoon87
Level 14

I brought this up with support but just so its documented here also I brought up that the notes on the client side UI are no longer color coded. This was previously brought up by another user in the 12.7.0 RC thread as well.

Also that the save button does not save a user note only the plus sign. This is a change that could be user impacting while they get used to the change.

typhoon87
Level 14

We did a remote session today and SW support is working on the CSS issues!

typhoon87
Level 14

I had a remote session yesterday with support and brought up the new tab vs a popover not sure if they can do anything about it but I did bring it up.

0 Kudos
comtcjm
Level 12

thanks typhoon87 - also emailed Martin about this today

0 Kudos
markb106
Level 7

In mobile when viewing a ticket that has a certain size request detail there is a "more..." button but outside of mobile, there doesn't appear to be a way to view the entire request detail.  We upgraded from the 12.7.0 release that was pulled.

0 Kudos
bshopp Product Manager
Product Manager

Thank you for reporting this, we will look into it and may come back to you if we have any questions or cannot reproduce.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
markb106
Level 7

I was told by support (case number 00405524) that this was normal behavior and that this would likely be modified before the official release.

If there's something I can do to configure the entire request detail to be visible by default I would appreciate the help!

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos